1 Chamber MOX

• Fired up MC 1.7.10 with IC2NuclearControl-2.2.5a-GoingForTheKill + industrialcraft-2-2.2.795-experimental and found an old MOX design I made months ago...
    Not sure if it applies to today's IC2 as I haven't updated it but here it is:

It'll put out 600 EU/t if you tweak the heat limit a bit more but it blew up on me after I paused and unpaused the game so best to keep it set lower like I have it.
    It'll hurt you if you go near it so yeah watch out.

Just thought I'd post it. Maybe it's a terrible design, maybe not you guys tell me :P
    I like it though. I like pushing setups to the edge 8)

• You must always admire those who use Overclocked Heat Vents with MOX designs. Even if it is pretty dangerous and dependant on Nuclear Control working.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• You must always admire those who use Overclocked Heat Vents with MOX designs. Even if it is pretty dangerous and dependant on Nuclear Control working.

Haha thanks :D
    Figured I'd make the best of both worlds (in my case anyway) high risk reactor that you can't really set it and forget it and putting Nuke control to use :P