stirling kinetic generator

• Hello, i was looking information about this device, but i could not find anything over whole internet.

What i found is that it can accept water, and outputs hot water, and in process it generates some kinetic energy, now the question is: how to extract/insert fluids at best rate, as EXU transfer nodes are clearly bottleneck, what are extra slots inside machine used for?

• Official Post

It accepts heat and a cold fluid, which is in turn converted into kinetic power and a hot fluid. The 2 slots on the left and right are for cells for the tanks, while the 3 in the middle are for upgrades.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• it does not accept cold coolant

Inteligence is not everything - wisdom is more than that.
    "Survival is survival dammit.. don't give me this stinky cheated diamonds.. .. or else.." - by unknown hero

• well.. what is the point then... what it is used for ?

Inteligence is not everything - wisdom is more than that.
    "Survival is survival dammit.. don't give me this stinky cheated diamonds.. .. or else.." - by unknown hero

• Official Post

The point is to turn heat into kinetic energy, the produced hot fluid is very much a by-product rather than the main output.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.