Going to make a modpack with IC2 in it.

• I'm going to make a modpack with IC2, as well as a few other mods, WITH PERMISSION from the mod creators, (I'm not like kakermix). I'm going to put it on here, and the MC forums, and probably facepunch too. Now if you guys have any mods that go well with IC2 that I can put in, please tell me. I'm going to post regular updates too if the mods update.

I've contacted alblaka through these forums and already asked if I can put EE and BuildCraft in it, so if they're rejected I'll let you guys know.

I have no idea where to post this, if this is in the wrong section, please move it or tell me. Was just posting here because I saw the other modpack IC2 related stuff..

• I don't need a modpack, but I'm very fond of the idea (most of my friends dont even know what 7-Zip is). Since the Kakadude modpack emotions are running rather high and it would be a great move to bring out a legit modpack with all the permissions! But you better commit to it and keep it updated ;)

All in all Kakadude had a pretty nice collection, mine would look kinda similar. These are the mods I'm using:

IC² (doh!)
    BC (make sure you'll grab the teleportation pipes!!!)
    Red Power (Eloraam is a Minecraft Goddess!)
    Portal Gun (first I thought I wouldnt like it, but damn it's good)
    Wireless Redstone (couldn't play without it anymore)
    Equivalent Exchange (almost gamebreaking good)
    Recipe Book (I have it installed, but somehow don't use it at all)
    Rei's Minimap (how come Minecraft has no built in minimap)
    Somnia (I don't use it, but heared good things)
    Convenient Inventory (still buggy if you tab out, but it's needed for EE!)

Mods I don't like or in my opinion don't really fit with IC²/BC:

Better than wolves (good mod, but why would I even get into it when almost everything it offers comes with the other mods, only better)
    Mo' Creatures (I want to build stuff, if I wanted to hunt kittens I would play Hello Kitty Online)
    Millenaire (awesome mod if you run a RPG server, but I don't see the point of NPCs at all)
    SDK or any other weapon mod (EE has some weapons and I don't see the point in 1 hitting mobs)

If there would be a SSP version of Runecraft I'd say that's a must, but there isn't :(
    I know this probably didn't help you at all, just wanted to give you some input (and get my post count up ofc!)

• I also think you should chuck in all the addons for the mods:

-EqEx + IC2 Addond
    -IC2 Addonds
    - Redstone pipe
    - Teleport pipe :D

EDIT: Why not post this in the modding discussion forum on MC Forums?

• And not to offend, but if he does, for whatever reason, drops the pack; I'm not afraid to take up the slack.

• Good to see you actually working on it!

About those people asking for the permissions... How about making a spoiler section with a cut screenshot of your pm? It's what the guys from Convenient Inventory did and I kinda liked it.
    I also like the idea of donation buttons next to the mods in the list.

Keep it up!

*edit*
    What about the name? The Packed Mod Pack? You can do better than that! :P