[128x] Sphax Texture Pack IC² Addon 0.7 [now with MFR, RP2, BC and EE]

• Looks cool right now were sticking to IC/BC for now were a new server but overtime will slowly add new things and will for sure check that mod out. Heck we have BC disabled still just enabled to allow the oil nodes spawn!

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Came over here to check out the one you made for IC2, it's power crystals not energy crystals :P Thanks for the praise though!

• Just wondering if there is any update. I know you been busy with your new project but us poor IC loyal fans are pretty screwed. The texturepack at this point is almost 100% useless when comes to blocks. Don't forget about the new construction foam and the ability to paint it. In sphax it's just a whiteblock that does not show you the colors hehe.

• There's one thing you're doing wrong when trying to get it to work with IC² 1.23 - this texture pack addon simply doesn't work with version 1.23.

This is how it looks in IC 1.15: The machines have their own textures, but the cables and some items don't (just as it said in the thread description). When I switch to 1.23, the machines are not textured with SphaxBD style either. That's because there has been a change in IC² 1.20 in how textures are applied for machines. The thread auther already said he's working on it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

(This is my first go at IndustrialCraft, and I'm stuck because I don't have enough Redstone to make a battery. :D)

Great pack btw, I suggest making the resin item look like resin on a tree - i.e. a color swap of Redstone and Coal. Or do you have different plans?

• Think ruyan quit. He checks the thread a few times since his last post but :P

• Hello,

First of all Great job. Sphax is a great texpack and findig someone with skills to add stuff from IC2 mod is just great! Thanks a lot for the hardwork.

I got almost everything going allright installing the add on. But i noticed something and maybe someone can help me out.

1 - The armors textures are not working, i tried everything, the weird thing is that the bronze armor is working but nano and quantum suit are not.

2 - The Tin block (Not ores), and Copper Block have exchanged textures, meaning, the tin block is orange and the copper white.

3 - The rubber tree sappling texture is missing, all io got is a blak thing instead of the sappling.

Can anyone help?

Piece of information. Im using IC2 1.23. I noticed in this thread that this maybe the problem. If it is, is there an update coming soon?

• "Quit"?? His last post was Tuesday. Cut him a break.

I agree, the armors didn't work for me.

Just fun trolling <3

But also yes we also did not like the armors. To fantasy not enough full decked out scifi scary armor. Id like to see a full set of body armor that hides the player maybe black or white

• Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Texturepack-related I have to say: excellent - are you planning to create more GUIs?
    IC²-related - does anybody have a bright idea how wiring works? The tutorial I read on the wiki didn't help me out in the least - it doesn't seem to be targeted to newbies.

• Ok, all the rumors aside, I'm still alive and kickin! I won't quit anytime soon, but as mentioned various times before, my time is limited lately.

I have a lot of new stuff ready, but still working on the new machine sides and stuff. Due to demand I will repack a working 128x version for 1.2 without all of the new sides.

Oh and Cobster, the resin will be exactly what you suggested! :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Texturepack-related I have to say: excellent - are you planning to create more GUIs?
    IC²-related - does anybody have a bright idea how wiring works? The tutorial I read on the wiki didn't help me out in the least - it doesn't seem to be targeted to newbies.

Check out Direwolfs tutorials, he is awesome at explaining stuff!!
    http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=1857

• I know I will definitely appreciate a working pack. Even without all the new sides. Also are your MineFactory Textures going to be posted here or are they being posted somewhere else?

• for some reason This is not working when i us IC2 Version 1.23

And the reason for that is that it just doesn't work with IC² 1.23. There have been changes to the way blocks are textured in 1.23, and this pack hasn't been updated since then. He's working on it.

• 128x version updated!

I'll update the 64x version as soon as I am sure there's no hickups with the new textures. So please post any visual problems so I can fix asap! :)

Also, again, please post screenshots... The OP could use some pimpin! :)

• still awesome work !
    Just wish someone would do some addon for redpower and buildcraft too
    if you have any kind of "trick" you use for creating those texture please tell me/us
    I might try to create some, but as far as i'm concerned i dont think the result will be that epic on my side
    So, if any "suggestion" as to how to do those texture so they blend well, that'd be great !
    Thanks