I need some help (YOU CAN HELP!)

• For a video I am making I need small videos of people playing Industrial Craft 2, either silent or in-game sounds recorded, preferably at 720p (1280x720) format, preferably with the quick-bar disabled.

The small videos need to be a couple of seconds, demonstrating an individual aspect of IC2.
    I will not be able to use every video, but if I use yours, I will mention your name in the video.

Mods allowed are BuildCraft and RedPower, but they are not essential.
    Texture pack has to be the default one.

Every helper will also get some part of my UNEF (underground nuclear experiment facility) dedicated to them.

To submit, upload your video to either a web server or to youtube and provide me with a link either Private Message, or an email, ashleyjaicoleman@hotmail.co.uk . Or post the link on this thread.

Thank you for your help.
    PlyPencil

• I have to test if my pc can handle IC² and fraps, but I'll gladly help you out. And what about other mods and textures? Almost everything I use IC² for has other mods involved and should I go back to default textures?

• I have to test if my pc can handle IC² and fraps, but I'll gladly help you out. And what about other mods and textures? Almost everything I use IC² for has other mods involved and should I go back to default textures?

I didn't actually think of that thank you. BuildCraft and RedPower and any non intrusive (visible in video) mods are allowed. Default texture pack please :). And thanks.

• how short? Would a quick flash of me killing a creeper with a nanosaber be suitable?

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• Uh gotten a bit old this topic, but I could do a small vid with my factory using BC,RP2,IC²(d'oh) additional pipes...might see them not sure, depends on angle to tanks, railcraft...just a few tracks running out of the factory, don't think someone will notcie and minefactory..oh I can keep minefactory out of the picture.

Anyway I wont do it if youre not interested because of the additional mods, so please tell me.
    Oh and I will wright you a PM with same content, since its been a while since topic was last written in.