[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• What does putting a lever next to the Capacitor do? I saw it turn the dots from Green to Yellow... but a projector that I had it linked to seemed to continue to gain power.

What does the blue border box do in the Capacitor? It's next to a clickable option that shows a "glass that's full", then a "glass that's half full", then a "glass that's empty".

What does the button do in the projector that shows a blue line with an arrow stopping next to it, then a blue line with the arrow going through it?

There was also an option somewhere that toggled to some kind of worldish looking picture, I think it was in the projector?

• What does putting a lever next to the Capacitor do? I saw it turn the dots from Green to Yellow... but a projector that I had it linked to seemed to continue to gain power.
    What does the blue border box do in the Capacitor? It's next to a clickable option that shows a "glass that's full", then a "glass that's half full", then a "glass that's empty".

The Capacitor "blue border box " is a ForceEnergy Uplink to a secound Capacitor...... dots Green Uplink disable ....dots Yellow Uplink can work if a Powerlink Card from a secound Capacitor is installed..

glass that's full: Uplink ForceEnergy only if more then 90% full
    glass that's half full: balance ForceEnergy to the secound Capacitor
    glass that's empty: Uplink all ForceEnergy (0% left)

What does the button do in the projector that shows a blue line with an arrow stopping next to it, then a blue line with the arrow going through it?
    There was also an option somewhere that toggled to some kind of worldish looking picture, I think it was in the projector?

1.blue line with an arrow stopping next to it: nobody can enter the ForceField
    2.blue line with the arrow going through it: anybody can enter the Forcefield
    3. look for Security Link Card in Capacitor

• No..MFFS Extractor can use IC Energy and Buildcraft MJ simultaneously :D or only IC Energy or only Buildcraft Power

Ahhh Derp that makes my day haha, Is there a soft cap or hard cap when it becomes to inefficient to pump energy into one single extractory?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Ahhh Derp that makes my day haha, Is there a soft cap or hard cap when it becomes to inefficient to pump energy into one single extractory?

one default Cycle without "Booster" need 20 Tickst and 4000 eu or 10000 MJ ( 1 coal in Generator or Steam Engin) to create 8000 ForceEnergy
    Every Bosoter lower the Tick ime by 1 to max 1 Tick peer Cycle

1 Forcium have 125 Cycle before it is used up

125 Cycle * 8000 ForceEnergy = 1.000.000 ForceEnergy in 2,1 minutes without "Booster" if you can tranfer 4000Eu/10000MJ / s to the Extractor ;)

Edited 2 times, last by Thunderdark ().

• Here is a list of what MFFS Can protect and not protect against with the ICBM Mod:

Block Placing:
    Condensed Explosive - Works
    Shrapnel Explosive - Works
    Incendiary Explosive - Warning - This does not break blocks but still can set fire inside of the forcefield
    Chemical Explosive - Warning - This does not break blocks but its poison effects do go through
    Fragmentation Explosive - Works
    Contagious Explosive - Warning - This does not break blocks but its poison effects do go through
    Sonic Explosive - Failed - This will not only frack everything up but will even cause Field blocks to fly all over the place and stay there like a new kind of block being placed lol.
    Breaching Explosive - Failed - This one has a directional attack and this baby just rips through the forcefield like it was not even there :)
    Rejuvenation Explosives - Failed - This is not working now but I know it will fail since it regens a chunk lol...
    Nuclear Explosive - Warning - This one actually gets protected but still does tern blocks inside into nuclear waste
    EMP Explosives - Works - I would have considered warning since it does shutdown the UE machines inside but since this is a IC Only type mod for now I will say this worked since does not block damage and no major effects.
    Conflagration Explosives - Failed - It seems to cause a bit of world editing like the breaching and also puts lava inside, turn blocks into netherrack, and set everything on fire.
    Endothermic Explosives - Failed - Pretty much like Conflagration but adding ice blocks and etc and mess.
    Anti-Gravitional Explosive - Failed - Pretty much like Sonic world editing type effects it feels like :(
    Antimatter Explosives - Failed - hahahaha
    Red Matter Explosives - Failed - HAHAHAHAHA

• Not sure if this is a derp bug or a bug report but I have removed all mods now but BC/IC/MFFS and NEI and I could not build the following recipes from the source code:

Code
    //Recipe final for 2.1.7		CraftingManager.getInstance().addRecipe(new ItemStack(MFFSExtractor,1),				new Object[] { " B ", "CDC", " E ",			'B',Items.getItem("advancedCircuit"), 'C',MFFSitemForcePowerCrystal, 			'D',Items.getItem("advancedMachine"), 'E',Items.getItem("extractor")		});		CraftingManager.getInstance().addRecipe(new ItemStack(MFFSitemupgradeexctractorboost,2),				new Object[] { " B ", "BAB", " B ",			'A',Items.getItem("overclockerUpgrade"), 'B',Items.getItem("carbonPlate")		});		CraftingManager.getInstance().addRecipe(new ItemStack(MFFSitemupgradecapcap),				new Object[] { " A ", "ABA", " A ", 'A',						Items.getItem("carbonPlate"), 'B',						MFFSitemForcePowerCrystal });		CraftingManager.getInstance().addRecipe(new ItemStack(MFFSitemupgradecaprange),				new Object[] { "AAA", "BCB", "BDB",			'A',Items.getItem("copperCableItem"), 			'B',Items.getItem("carbonPlate"),			'C',Items.getItem("insulatedCopperCableItem"), 			'D',Items.getItem("advancedCircuit") 						});

I can't seem them also in NEI. At first I was like doing a Spotlight and was like heck I can't crafting anything that seems new to the newest update and such. So not sure if I'm derping up or not.

No errors in the logs as well and forge reads my version as 2.1.7.0.12

And now I will just download .15 and waste everyone's time so I will cross it out but their going to still want to read it because were humans after all and I like to take this time to say Hi MOM!

• My minecraft crashes when I try to place a force generator.

here's an error report.

edit: it appears that the ICBM mod causes this crash. I removed the mod and now all is well

• The wall and deflector seem bugged, as well as the projector itself. The projector is showing the projection stuff on every side BUT the one that the force field is showing up on, also, the wall and deflector are only showing up on the same side of the projector reguardless of where I direct it with the mffs wrench. also, I can't find the item used in the slots around the middle one in the projector.

• Kane Hart:

you can loot at Github https://github.com/Thunderdark…dSystem/issues?state=open whether the error is known or already solved
    recipe is missing was Issu # #7 fix 3 day ago

taliban69king:

will test it with the latest versions of MFFS and UE / ICBM......and when still exists fixed the error

Sales_Kital:
    a picture says more than 1000 words ^^ ... you need MFFS Projector Focus Matrix <-- look Direwolf20 last Spotlight the Projector Basic are not have not changed

• I noticed people having issues on irc about using the mod and such since a lot has changed. I took the time and tried to learn and understand some stuff that I could and hell even learned some on this video. But hopefully this is up to your standards. The video will show up in about 22 Minutes from this post exactly :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpmYO_Y9AD8

• Thunder, do you provide some sort of API in which my mod ICBM can use? Currently, my sonic explosives and anti-gravitational explosives will simply pick up your force fields blocks and throw them around messing things up.

Anyway, how is the UE version coming?

Thunder, do you provide some sort of API in which my mod ICBM can use? Currently, my sonic explosives and anti-gravitational explosives will simply pick up your force fields blocks and throw them around messing things up.

i can Add in .16 or .17 some API for you what do you think about a Interface "IForceFieldBlock" for my BlockForceField Class ??
    The very best thing would be a " public boolean isInsideForceField(int x,int y, int z) " class for you ... and a Interface for EMP Attack (drain a lot ForceEndergy from ForceField)
    Give me a few days ...or send me a PM.

Anyway, how is the UE version coming?

add UE as a third source of energy for the Extractor is plant for .17+...
    UE Version without IC2 in Modfolder... not so soon ..i use the IC Netzwerk API which is damn good

My goal is that the mod work with all energy sources... IC2,EU,Buildcraft,.. to power the ForceField and have alternative recipes who wants to use only UE or BuildCraft Items in Game

• Yeah no problem. Mind if you go on the new UE forums and talk about this?
    http://calclavia.com/forum/index.php

A version of UE that you can bundle within your mod is coming soon. It's called UE Lite and it's basically almost the same as UE but without Basic Components inside. Are you thinking of making a version for each API or one mod that can use any of these energy sources?

Also, UE uses the BC API... I am going to make the battery box in UE directly accept BC power soon, so you might not need to worry about fiddling around with BC.

EDIT: Also, you might want to post information on your mod on the UE forums since it's going to be a UE mod :) We provide a website infrastructural with a wiki/editing system for you to display your recipes and content if you would like to use it here: http://calclavia.com/universalelectricity/

• eww the guy who did not like my ICBM SPotlight :P

• Update to Version 2.1.7.0 Beta16

all Items now Use ForceEnergy instead of the EU
    Items can now be charged in MFFS Capacitor ()Power-Uplink) Slot
    MFFS Mulittool have now 3 functions... Wrench, Switch and PersonalIDWriter shift key right mouse button to change the modi..
    Wrench-Mode can only Switch Facing not remove Blocks..
    Fix Forcefield Grafik Bug
    Fix naming Bug for MFFS Projector Focus Matrix
    ... add first 4 API Interface

• I was saying that I can't find any item named that.

• When you are done with your API, do you mind distributing it as an official package so I know what to download? :)

Also, how do you include IC2 in your MCP without the source code? I tried jar/mods/ folder but it crashes.