[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• Hey Thunder. Do you know if I need to replace machines to get the new math to work? I'm almost wondering if my usage it double in SMP for some reason then my SSP world same configs:

ExtractorPassForceEnergyGenerate=32000
    ForceciumBlockWorkCylce=4500

SSP 32 upgrades for cube about 100 EU/t
    SMP 32 upgrades for cube about 200 EU/t

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Okay here is my test on 2.1.7.0.20

- ExtractorPassForceEnergyGenerate=80000 (Makes it 10 times less cheaper in EU Costs and I think that's how its suppose to work so that does work)

You can easily test if a Cycle 0-100% ;) is done and you get 80k Force Energy... it 10 times less cheape 8)

- Smacking the forcefield gives a nice damage and this might be a good time for GregoriusT to send some code but he had this weapon he made for GregTech and it would remove all the power out of the suits on contact. I think that is almost cool since people with a full set take 0 damage. A silly idea anyways maybe :)
    Thanks so much! I'm very happy :)

0 damage but but lose Power from Suite...In addition the blocks are indestructible...intelligence test: add a counte "you hit a indestructible block x time and take x damage"

Look nice will expand the use of the security system well

• Hey Thunder. Do you know if I need to replace machines to get the new math to work? I'm almost wondering if my usage it double in SMP for some reason then my SSP world same configs:

ExtractorPassForceEnergyGenerate=32000
    ForceciumBlockWorkCylce=4500

SSP 32 upgrades for cube about 100 EU/t
    SMP 32 upgrades for cube about 200 EU/t

You have change the Config on you Server and restart it ??

• You have change the Config on you Server and restart it ??

Yup, I'm doing a test server now and setting up then changing the config to see how it reacts. I feel that must keep partial settings or something inside a block maybe? Its a bit odd that yes it dropped in half but not 4x..

EDIT: Hopefully you see my edit so 32 upgrade cube should be 800 or 400 EU a tick on default settings? I'm getting 800 meaning 64 upgrades would be 3200. This is in SMP. Odd.

• Kane Hart

a little experiment:

:Generator: <- Generator :Cable::Cable::Cable: <Extractor>
    add 1 Coal in the Generator and 1 Forcicum in the Extractor dont conntect the Extracor to a Capacitor
    if the Cylce ist done you have "ExtractorPassForceEnergyGenerate" in the ForceEnergy Buffer inside the Extractor..

measurement with EU-Meter are inaccurate.. and always use EU Buffer like MFSU or Barbox ;)

Edited once, last by Thunderdark ().

• SMP:
    WE: 0%
    Left: 124
    Cap: 8K

SSP:
    WE: 0%
    Left: 124
    Cap: 8K

Tested in the same environment as this video that shows you something is really broken hehe:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSpTOsRJnS4

EDIT: I'm a 100% this bugs here because for days I would do simple math and plan ahead and say its going use this much power per EU/t since that's what it uses on my SSP world. Then when I do it my math was wrong and I was like wtf... This when I thought I better bug Thunder to let me nerf the server a bit because it seems a bit to hard.

Now it makes sense. I been always getting double the power consumption in SMP lol.

EDIT 2: If you look at the video you can watch the extractors blink and their exactly timed the same (my server has 30ms ping but like 2,000 km away lol

Edited once, last by Kane Hart ().

• 8|8|8|8|8|8| when I'm back home I'll put on a SMP server and :Mining Laser::Mining Laser: the BUG

EDIT 2: If you look at the video you can watch the extractors blink and their exactly timed the same (my server has 30ms ping but like 2,000 km away lol

extractors blink.. 8| should not really even be

• I take that back. I just also experinced it I think it was when I entered the chunk and not actually reloaded the chunks but I'm unsure. It was on the top of it like his pictures.

Also if you whack the forcefield it breaks a block and does not come back but it is actually still there. Just not syncing up right.

• mh I updated to .20 and now it's looking strange: http://imgur.com/xJxVr (Numbers/Text)

yes is a update problem use the MFFS Wrench to set the Facing new...only a grafik glitch

V.21 <--- will be published soon tomorrow in the during the day

add Mulitool Wrench-mode can now for 10k ForceEnergy repair Projectors if they are burnout.
    change: transfer rate between Extractor and Capacitor to config "ExtractorPassForceEnergyGenerate" * 2
    change: Default WorkCylce for Forcecium up to 250, Block of Forcecium up to 2300. Can by Change in config (ForceciumWorkCylce and ForceciumBlockWorkCylce)
    change: Default Extractor ForceEnergy create peer Cylce set to 10000. Can by Change in config (ExtractorPassForceEnergyGenerate)
    fix: Forcefield Block on SMP Server can remove by clicking
    fix: Mulittool output no Messages on SMP
    fix: ForceField are now back rainproof
    fix: Force Energy Tool will be charged in the capacitor if ForceEnergy > 0.
    fix: NullPointerExceptio Crash in Networcode
    fix: EU Leaky in Extractor..no more EU Lost

• Kane i has a suprise for youu :3

128x
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/45524…%20ThunderDark%20MFFS.zip

128x
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/45524288/Textures/Patches/Modular%20ForceField%20System%20Thunderdark/Sphax%2064x%20ThunderDark%20MFFS.zip

• Uhm...ok sorry to be a total n00b but on my SMP server my players are unable to craft MFFSProjector? It's definitely not restricted via permissions or anything and I can access it using /give command (although I can't see it in creative) so I'm not sure exactly what's wrong...

I'm running the bukkit V2.0.6.1.0 with IC2 1.103

Is this just an issue with that build? Or is it likely something to do with my side instead?
    Couldn't find anything about this searching...

• I have a question. You talking about the forcefield or the sphax? Cuz I'm actually confused if my forcefield texture is broken or not. Looks a bit ugly

that all you see is a default texture of force field and other things, he means you test the new texture which are in to that links but you need repackaging the textures with assembler (jajajajaja)

this is the result

please SPAEKST3R make a texture for poor people :D (16x,32x,64x)

• I have a question. You talking about the forcefield or the sphax? Cuz I'm actually confused if my forcefield texture is broken or not. Looks a bit ugly :P

?
    What do you mean the force field looks ugly? Not sure if youre on about my texture or default The one i made should look wavy like this

• They are 64x and 32x the link i posted on was for 64x and 128x i just managed to type 128x again instead of 64x :P
    And the higher and lower resoloutions here
    http://bdcraft.net/forum/thund…orce-field-system-v217020
    Also you havent got optifine installed :)