[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• I guess 23 already fixed it LOL, It's hard to update daily on SMP for some so I try to do it every other day. I guess this be a bad time to say so far the security cards when their made and put in a chest they don't work unless I make them full access. If their the created access I guess forcefield access then they bug out for me. It be also cool if you could downgrade someones access without having to process the card all over again sort of put a full access in to put back to normal access.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

I guess 23 already fixed it LOL, It's hard to update daily on SMP for some so I try to do it every other day. I guess this be a bad time to say so far the security cards when their made and put in a chest they don't work unless I make them full access. If their the created access I guess forcefield access then they bug out for me. It be also cool if you could downgrade someones access without having to process the card all over again sort of put a full access in to put back to normal access.

:D I updatet not every day...not yesterday..and today ( maybe ;) ) you're the first who complains about quick errors elimination ;)

Security Station is on my To-Do for Redesign in next version 2.1.8.* security cards Field Access only Bug will fix in .24 (today maybe ;) )

• :D I updatet not every day...not yesterday..and today ( maybe ;) ) you're the first who complains about quick errors elimination ;)

Security Station is on my To-Do for Redesign in next version 2.1.8.* security cards Field Access only Bug will fix in .24 (today maybe ;) )

Sweet :P

• Were not asking you to remove forcilium. Were just asking if you could add a config option to make the capacitor run directly off of EU if one so chooses. Of course it would be off by default. This would be for people or servers that don't like the new forcilium mechanic or cant get forcilium for one reason or another.

• Were not asking you to remove forcilium. Were just asking if you could add a config option to make the capacitor run directly off of EU if one so chooses. Of course it would be off by default. This would be for people or servers that don't like the new forcilium mechanic or cant get forcilium for one reason or another.

Config has options to make it so it hardly uses any power.

• I have a problem with this mod and Buildcraft pre7... your "mffs forceenergy converter" and "the blank blueprint" share the same recipe... at least for me... is there a solution if it's only my problem?

• I have a problem with this mod and Buildcraft pre7... your "mffs forceenergy converter" and "the blank blueprint" share the same recipe... at least for me... is there a solution if it's only my problem?

no is your problem, the posible solution,Thunderdark make a new recipe for this divice, about the recipe i think should be more expencive (change the paper for iron and change the lapiz for force crystal )

• Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.

• Maximo: is an ID conflict change "MFFSForceEnergyConverter" to 4083

Kane Hart: please versionInfo

Sorry I had more info but I guess it was in my head and did not want to type it. .24 worked great in SSP so far. There was a new slot looked like an output on the extractor but I saw nothing there yet maybe its a chance and etc but that was not my issue. in SMP when I connected to my server right when the world loads I got a black screen and of course that error I posted. I already had a shield up and installed and running on the server at the time.

PS Mother fracking whore of zombies jumping up and down on my crops LOL

• Maximo: is an ID conflict change "MFFSForceEnergyConverter" to 4083

Kane Hart: please versionInfo

ok thanks now it works... I thought an ID conflict would have crushed MC at startup as usual... so I didn't thought about it....

Edit: also I've noticed your mod's blocks have ID higher than 256 so now blocks ID can be given regardless this preview restriction? and is it because of Minecraft code or a forge fix?

• Sorry I had more info but I guess it was in my head and did not want to type it. .24 worked great in SSP so far. There was a new slot looked like an output on the extractor but I saw nothing there yet maybe its a chance and etc but that was not my issue. in SMP when I connected to my server right when the world loads I got a black screen and of course that error I posted. I already had a shield up and installed and running on the server at the time.

PS Mother fracking whore of zombies jumping up and down on my crops LOL

ok i catch the NullPointerException in next release

Maximo higher than 256 is now a part of forge

• I love using the cube type mod since its simple a cube with Distance upgrade. But what would be really sweet and maybe this is just to silly is a way to downgrade parts of the cube from the field so rather then being a 32 upgrade = 65x65x65 maybe I want 32 upgrades but only have it 2 down and 10 high. Or maybe there is another way I just want to cut down my power use as you can see if I been using a 65x65x65 sized cube this whole time I'm wasting way way to much power.

I tried playing with the containment one but it seems to project outside of the field block meaning I would have to have 2 projects one to protect the projector and another to project the containment.

• I love using the cube type mod since its simple a cube with Distance upgrade. But what would be really sweet and maybe this is just to silly is a way to downgrade parts of the cube from the field so rather then being a 32 upgrade = 65x65x65 maybe I want 32 upgrades but only have it 2 down and 10 high. Or maybe there is another way I just want to cut down my power use as you can see if I been using a 65x65x65 sized cube this whole time I'm wasting way way to much power.

I tried playing with the containment one but it seems to project outside of the field block meaning I would have to have 2 projects one to protect the projector and another to project the containment.

Use MFFS Projector Module <Adv.Cube> + MFFS Projector Upgrade <Field Manipulator> ;)

Maximo:

forcilium ore won't drop exp is not a Bug

• Use MFFS Projector Module + MFFS Projector Upgrade ;)

Maximo:

forcilium ore won't drop exp is not a Bug

NOOOOO, I was about to claim I found it and woot. So it seems you need to face the project upwards to have it work center? I assume you can't expand it behind the projector?

Also hope you saw my private message. Once again another bad day for SMP :P

• NOOOOO, I was about to claim I found it and woot. So it seems you need to face the project upwards to have it work center? I assume you can't expand it behind the projector?

Also hope you saw my private message. Once again another bad day for SMP :P

take 2 ;)

:Force Field::Force Field::Force Field::Force Field::Force Field::Force Field:
    :Force Field::):):):) :Force Field:
    :Force Field::) :Advanced Machine::Advanced Machine::):Force Field:
    :Force Field::):):):):Force Field:
    :Force Field::Force Field::Force Field::Force Field::Force Field::Force Field:

• I found some odd power usages and I thought I share them with you:

Usage 635 EU/t (64x64x64 = 262,144 blocks protected)

Usage 380 EU/t (32x64x64 = 131,072 blocks protected) This seems a bit odd since it has 32 upgrades just like the cube above accept using more then half the EU but half the size.

Usage 320 EU/t (16x64x64 = 65,536 blocks protected) This is getting strange hehe.

Usage 250 EU/t (8x64*64 = 32,768 blocks protected) This is unfair I'm using 8 times less protection but a little less then half the power :(