[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• EDIT: What do we say to the 1.3 Minecraft update?..... NOT TODAY!

wait for MCP (out now) , Forge for 1.3 . and IC2 + IC2 APi for 1.3...it will take a few weeks I think

during the waiting time work on Beta 6 will add 1 new Block and 1 Upgrade ;)

most of the time to go clean up the source code

• Well, as far as I've read, Mojang won't release the modder API for 1.3. I read that it won't release a new modder API until 1.4. This means, that I will not be updating to Minecraft 1.3. I will patiently wait for Minecraft 1.4 and for all the mods to be updated to that version.

Source:
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/…included-in-minecraft-13/

I am not into programming at all, which is pretty much the only area of IT I am not into, but doesn't this mean that there won't be any mods for Minecraft 1.3?

• Hi, I might have found a bug in your mod of Beta5Rev1 and Beta5.
    I don't have the option to put my linkcard in the MFFS Injecort, here are the screenshots of the bug and the mods installed. I do use MultiMc for the record.

This is my config file, I have no idea if u need it but u neven know :P

• Hi, I might have found a bug in your mod of Beta5Rev1 and Beta5.
    I don't have the option to put my linkcard in the MFFS Injecort, here are the screenshots of the bug and the mods installed. I do use MultiMc for the record.

This is my config file, I have no idea if u need it but u neven know :P

first ist not a Bug ChangeLog Beta 5

<add> use MFFS Card <blank> on Generator/SecurityStation to get MFFS Card <Power Link> / MFFS Card <Security Station Link>
    <remove> Gui coding slot in Generator and SecurityStation.

because of the config .. delete the file ...a new clean will be created

• On this server i'm on it won't open the interface for the Core, or the Camouflage or the Projector! What to do? The OP Couldn't right click and open it either, Yes We've tried with a empty slot.

• On this server i'm on it won't open the interface for the Core, or the Camouflage or the Projector! What to do? The OP Couldn't right click and open it either, Yes We've tried with a empty slot.

there is no camouflage here.

• first ist not a Bug ChangeLog Beta 5

use MFFS Card on Generator/SecurityStation to get MFFS Card / MFFS Card
    Gui coding slot in Generator and SecurityStation.

because of the config .. delete the file ...a new clean will be created</power></blank></add>

the bottom line is, you have to hold the MFFS blank card and right click it on a generator or on a security station to encode it.

• Oh, what shall i do then? i cant right click and open the core or projector.

i don't know, never played this mod on a server before. just be sure that the MFFS version and config file installed on the server are pretty much the same as on the clients. that's the usual cause of the bugs you mentioned.

• I am not into programming at all, which is pretty much the only area of IT I am not into, but doesn't this mean that there won't be any mods for Minecraft 1.3?

There wasn't any API before. And I think there won't be any for a big amount of time (Mojang is never to be believed(see this, especially planned potions ). But mods were made even without it, based only on ModLoader, ModloaderMP or Forge. These were made using MCP which actually only compiles, decompiles and removes/places obfuscation to code.

• tekkit include "Immibis' Forcefields" a spin off of my Old Version (MFFS ) not his Version MFFS V2...

• In Episode 102 of DW's lets play (at 9:30) he seems to be able to shoot with a destruction catalyst through the force field. This is probably due to the way the destruction catalyst interacts with the force field blocks.

• In Episode 102 of DW's lets play (at 9:30) he seems to be able to shoot with a destruction catalyst through the force field. This is probably due to the way the destruction catalyst interacts with the force field blocks.

it's not a bug. DC interacts with all blocks in destruction range and doesn't checks for any obstacles between. So to protect anything from it Thunderdark will have to use EE API.