[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• You know, I was just thinking it would be really, really, nice if you could distort the shape of the cube and circular fields to make rectangles or ovals as well as be able to shift the generator away from the center. :)

• You know, I was just thinking it would be really, really, nice if you could distort the shape of the cube and circular fields to make rectangles or ovals as well as be able to shift the generator away from the center. :)

Beta6 have a Advance Cube Mode :D ...

• Thunder, I am still experiencing problems with the force field not wanting to shut off when I remove the redstone current to the projector. Yesterday I tried disabling it, but it took half an hour or so before it actually shut off. At which point, a creeper entered my storage area and blew up 5 alchemical chests filled with all kinds of goodies... needless to say, I got pissed :P

• Thunder, I am still experiencing problems with the force field not wanting to shut off when I remove the redstone current to the projector. Yesterday I tried disabling it, but it took half an hour or so before it actually shut off. At which point, a creeper entered my storage area and blew up 5 alchemical chests filled with all kinds of goodies... needless to say, I got pissed :P

:D:D:D i have an agreement with creeper ...they leave me in peace instead The force field will never 100% secure :D:D:D

btw in Beta6 the problem is much much rarer fix few glitches

• I'm with you one opinion ..Defense YES Killing only NO

The Tesla Coil kills indiscriminately. Im basically looking for the same function as the mob defense to be added to the security station.

right now my force field has to be a dome as a sphere or cube both cut into the ground if the server reboots while it is up.

I would like to be able to just put up force walls around the outside of the base and still be able to kill all mobs inside.

I hate having to place lights down every few blocks besides torches look like horrible on a futuristic based server.

Sorry for late response had a few things come up in RL.

• You can link a defense station to security station so tesla coil attacks only unwelcome quests. You do not need a force field to be up for this. Check out Direwolfs video again.

• You can link a defense station to security station so tesla coil attacks only unwelcome quests. You do not need a force field to be up for this. Check out Direwolfs video again.

hmm this was only killing players for me. I will try it again tonight once i get home from work. I will also watch Direwolf20's video on this.

• The "MFFS Area Defense Station" kill in Beta5 only players will be change in Beta6 ;)

MFFS Projector Upgrade <Mob Defence> and MFFS Projector Upgrade <Defence Station> are Upgrades for Projector to kill Mobs / Player inside a Forcefield

• My bad than. I did not check it against mobs.
    Someone earlier wanted a better defense against quantum armor users. Well, just change in server config power to 1000000 :) It kills anything instantly.

• :D:D:D i have an agreement with creeper ...they leave me in peace instead The force field will never 100% secure :D:D:D

btw in Beta6 the problem is much much rarer fix few glitches

I will hold my breath for beta 6 then. Your mod is the only beta mod I am running on my server, and I am running 30 addons all in all. Your mod is just too awesome to leave out :)

Thanks for all your support and great work! :D

• Hi Thunderdark it is me from teamspeak i was trying to test out the security station in beta6 you gave me and every time i try open the gui i get access denied and im not sure what i am doing wrong i need to see te gui to do the texture for it or at least to make sure they line up so im a bit stuck i wondered if you could help me :)
    Also a spelling mistake its projector not projektor

• Hi Thunderdark it is me from teamspeak i was trying to test out the security station in beta6 you gave me and every time i try open the gui i get access denied and im not sure what i am doing wrong i need to see te gui to do the texture for it or at least to make sure they line up so im a bit stuck i wondered if you could help me :)

hey! i want beta 6 too!

fault found will upload 2.0.6.0.8 when home from work eta 8-9 houers

@all

if not a wonder happens and Forge and IC2 released Version for MC 1.3.1 his weekend
    I will released Beta6 pre for SSP/SMP on Monday or Tuesday

Edited once, last by Thunderdark ().

• fault found will upload 2.0.6.0.8 when home from work eta 8-9 houers

@all

if not a wonder happens and Forge and IC2 released Version for MC 1.3.1 his weekend
    I will released Beta6 pre for SSP/SMP on Monday or Tuesday

Ah good at least its not me being stupid and missing something also known as i found a bug :D
    I also wanted to say that i miss the nuclear reactor stuff :( is it planned to be back or is it lost forever

Also another bug the id tools wont take the textures somehow the textures in the mod are overriding the ones on the external texture sheet

• Ah good at least its not me being stupid and missing something also known as i found a bug :D
    I also wanted to say that i miss the nuclear reactor stuff :( is it planned to be back or is it lost forever

Also another bug the id tools wont take the textures somehow the textures in the mod are overriding the ones on the external texture sheet

What nuclear stuff? If your talking about the temperature checking thingy, well i guess it wont come back because another ic2 mod handles it and its very reliable.

• What nuclear stuff? If your talking about the temperature checking thingy, well i guess it wont come back because another ic2 mod handles it and its very reliable.

[Addon v1.97] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.1.10b by Shedar :thumbup:

• i'm upgrade project with MMFS Projector Upgrade and switch on
    when remove MMFS Card game is crash :|

• is fixed in next release..thx you