[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

When you are done with your API, do you mind distributing it as an official package so I know what to download? :)

https://github.com/Thunderdark…/common/chb/mods/mffs/api :D

Also, how do you include IC2 in your MCP without the source code? I tried jar/mods/ folder but it crashes.

none too to test -> recompile -> reobfuscate -> copy in zip file -> copy in mods -> test 8|8|

• That's horrible... So time consuming to obfuscate and test...

Also, I think you got some spelling mistakes in your class names and can you please write more comments in the API? I don't really understand how things work. Is there a way I can see if a block is protected by a force field?

• Sales_Kital:
    I was saying that I can't find any item named that.

Sales_Kital you not see that element in the mod (focus matrix) ? is very strange, what version of mod have you ? you have NEI ?

is you see in the picture, 4 element and force matrix (you can use in contaiment, wall,deflector adv, cube ) for give shape for tu best use to force field :D

• This addon really needs a wiki or a breif explination of the blocks. Being a newbie at this, I've been trying to figure out how to link the projector and the extractor with those MFFS card things. Can anyone help me?

• This addon really needs a wiki or a breif explination of the blocks. Being a newbie at this, I've been trying to figure out how to link the projector and the extractor with those MFFS card things. Can anyone help me?

My video did not make it to the front page but hopefully this is enough to help you out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpmYO_Y9AD8

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Sales_Kital you not see that element in the mod (focus matrix) ? is very strange, what version of mod have you ? you have NEI ?

is you see in the picture, 4 element and force matrix (you can use in contaiment, wall,deflector adv, cube ) for give shape for tu best use to force field :D

I have the latest version, (2.1.7) or something, and I can't find the focusmatrix anymore either. I have NEI installed too.

EDIT: I beleive I've found a majour bug, the focusmatrix has been replaced by the personal id mffs card.

EDIT: I beleive I've found a majour bug, the focusmatrix has been replaced by the personal id mffs card.

in Version < 2.1.7.0.16 i have a naming Bug between focusmatrix<>personal id card....2.1.7.0.16 + everything is i.o.

• I think Thunderdark is going to be using his own type of "Force Field Energy" that can accept all types of electricity so it'll be universal energy mod.

Correctly Version 2.1.7.0.17 Extractor now Support EU for IndustrialCraft 1.06+, MJ from Buildcraft and new Energy from Universal Electricity v0.8.4.159+
    individually or all at the same time.....your choice

• Y U change stuff textures broken rageeeeeee!
    Joke; i like the new stuff but you changed so many textures D:
    Still working out how the new force field power works

• Working on updating Sphax textures :D The Forcium crystal thing :) Sorry about the image being very big its 512x :D

Also Thunderdark how many more textures will you be adding for thie 1.3 update? Just before i go release this and it has textures missing

Also Thunderdark how many more textures will you be adding for thie 1.3 update? Just before i go release this and it has textures missing

for Version 2.1.7 no more... but 2.1.8 + :D