confused about something... (newer builds of IC2)

• Hello, I just a have a question (surrounded by other questions) regarding the state of IC2 in 1.8.9 and above (I did testing in single player as well) as it seems like (at least to me and my friends) it's still in a state where most stuff is unusable. is this right? or are we missing something? let me explain a bit more. We have a 1.9.4 modpack and my friend who loves tech started working on ic2 and found he couldn't progress at all due to the cable not even being fully implemented far as recipes/textures (at least in our game). So it would be nice if I could get some feedback to explain my confusion since I can't find any info elsewhere regarding how things are in newer versions of IC2.

Thanks for any further input ;)

• Official Post

Nearly everything works fine and should have a recipe. Cables being black is a lighting bug that likes to happen, and if they're pink and black you need to update as that was fixed about a week ago. Anything that is broken you can just ask about, occasionally things can be missed/forgotten.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.