Issue with cables breaking between log-ins. [Running 1.9.4 Minecraft with IC2 update 2.5.63]

• Whenever I log in after time off the server I will typically notice that my cables have become disconnected. It has done this with both copper and glass cables. If I log in and the cables have been disconnected, no matter how many times I break and replace them they still will not connect or repair. Has anyone else experienced this? Sometimes, if I log in and out multiple times, the cables will reconnect, but not always. Any help would be appreciated.

My mods, in addition to IC2:
    Biomes O Plenty
    Craftable Elytra
    Endercrop
    Floocraft
    Iron Chest
    Morpheus
    Optifine
    Spawnercraft
    Xaeros Minimap

• There is nothing in the log that could help him...
    Also armoa another bug reoport:
    The API IC2API from source C:\Users\Gibbs\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\industrialcraft-2-2.5.63-ex19.jar is loaded from an incompatible classloader. THIS WILL NOT WORK!
    This is caused because all package.info classes have the same name/id you should split them into indiviual pices so also other bugs do not show up... (Because ic2exp forces now a full API installed to use only 1 part)

• Official Post

Because ic2exp forces now a full API installed to use only 1 part

Packing part of another mod's API in yours is a very bad thing to do anyway, @Optional exists for a reason. And it hasn't changed to force it, just Forge complains now that all the @APIs on the package-infos are the same.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• There is nothing in the log that could help him...
    Also armoa another bug reoport:
    The API IC2API from source C:\Users\Gibbs\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\industrialcraft-2-2.5.63-ex19.jar is loaded from an incompatible classloader. THIS WILL NOT WORK!
    This is caused because all package.info classes have the same name/id you should split them into indiviual pices so also other bugs do not show up... (Because ic2exp forces now a full API installed to use only 1 part)

I do not understand what you are telling me. What am I supposed to do to fix this?

• Packing part of another mod's API in yours is a very bad thing to do anyway, @Optional exists for a reason. And it hasn't changed to force it, just Forge complains now that all the @APIs on the package-infos are the same.

Packing part of another mod's API in yours is a very bad thing to do anyway, @Optional exists for a reason. And it hasn't changed to force it, just Forge complains now that all the @APIs on the package-infos are the same.

I have no idea what you are saying. Do you have advice for me to fix my issue?

• Packing part of another mod's API in yours is a very bad thing to do anyway, @Optional exists for a reason. And it hasn't changed to force it, just Forge complains now that all the @APIs on the package-infos are the same.

Well if you do all package info with the same name then it is stupid to do actually more then 1 package info since it requires all parts of the api and no its not bad copying a part of the api to support a mod. But copying everything (unless you are using everything) is bad.
    But the IC2 Team forces alll...
    I suggest (and sooner later i start to yell at you to do that) to either: change the name of each group or delete all package info and place a main one... Because that what you provide (even in 1.7.10 (even from my side)) is just bad API work... (And i showed often enough that ic2exp does not know how to make a good api)

I have no idea what you are saying. Do you have advice for me to fix my issue?

Not really lets hope aroma takes the time to actually rework the Enet because it really requires it. (its at its oldest state + small changes) and it requires big changes... (Even Uncomplications Enet is better then Exps current (which is just a older version of classics)

• industrialcraft-2-2.6.23
    forge 1.10.2 - 12.18.1.2042

I have cable losing connection when I come back from never or mining world by Aroma1997 :(

Сonnections are restored when you restart the world.