Bug: Can't empty generators

• Hope it will be understandable:

Ive been building another new base a bit quickly (with some inventory cheats by InvEdit - 3rd base in 3rd week) and I create 10 generators in 2 levels (cables was unlinked between each level). Every connections to BatPack and beyond it was correct. Ive load generators with 32 charcoal each and i was suprised by energy production - 3 charcoal each was more than enough. I started to empty it, but some of them started crashing the game with this error:

A few minutes later game start lagging, but it is still playable (ofc not comfortably). Im using x256 texture pack, but this happen even when i using x64 textures.

• Official Post

You should mention you used Shift-Click for emptying ^^

It's still not fully debugged, apparently.
    Please tell us WHICH type of generator you had opened and which slot you clicked when the crash occurred.

• Yup, as you said: I shift-clicked on lower window in generator with builded-in battery, where fuel burns producing and storing energy

• Yup, as you said: I shift-clicked on lower window in generator with builded-in battery, where fuel burns producing and storing energy

I got the same problem when I empty my Geothermal Generator by shift-clicking when this would generate a new stack in my inventory, ie when I got 2 Lavacells in inventory and pull 62 out of the generator this way it seems to work, but when it exceeds the current stack by even one the game crashes. but everything works perfectly when I just drag & drop everything manualy.