Problems Installing a Blast Furnace

• Hello,

I'm making my way trough IC2, because i want to have Teleporters, but I'm stuck at the blast furnace because.

The picture shows what I made.
    The lower left is the electrical heat generator, the lower right the blast furnace.
    The electrical heat generator has Power and the furnace has a redstone signal und the items inserted, but its not working.

Do i need anything else, or did i do anything wrong?

Can anyone help?

• Official Post

Have you remembered to put Compressed Air cells in it too (or universal fluids cells of air in 1.8+)? And at least a single coil in the electric heat generator?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Foiled by a texture pack once again

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Thx, i figured it out, i didn't care about the orange connectors, they are on the backside if you place the machines, so they were both wrong.

It works now.

• You can also now pipe in the air as a fluid, though apparently you still have to create it using UFCs. I set up some ender IO pipes to buffer the air in a tank and then feed it into the blast furnace and it works like a charm. Gives you some leeway when you steal the compressor for other jobs.