Another API fix

• Since it could have beeing sunken down in the Chat i will post it here.

the IC2Exp api in recipes is still comparing items by ItemDamage. With the recently added (1.9 at least) getMetadata Function item damage & itemMetadata can be split
    IC2Classic does that already and actually uses IRecipeInput in cases where it requires it to getMetadata instead of getItemDamage.

And i want you that you fix that. Either: Change it to getMetadata or add another hook with a IC2Bound API (only ic2 can add that hook) where you can say isItemEqual.
    Because i can not fix it without causing Incompatiblity issues... (And i at least try to care)

Since i request it and nobody will care i point out that greg already said:

[Aug 24th 2016, 10:41pm] Speiger: Aroma another yelll... Could you fix IRecipeInputs prefabs because they are highly outdated & i can not update/fix them without causing incompatiblity
    [Aug 24th 2016, 11:46pm] Speiger: could you switch please getItemDamage to getMetadata.
    [Aug 24th 2016, 11:46pm] Speiger: because some components in ic2c have always a damage of 0
    [Aug 24th 2016, 11:46pm] Speiger: and the meta is the only right thing
    [Yesterday, 9:16am] GregoriusT: 'People other than Speiger who want that'++
    [Yesterday, 9:17am] GregoriusT: metadata and item damage have been split, and even if the most common cases have those identical, its still a good idea to actually do it properly
    [Yesterday, 9:19am] GregoriusT: so please get rid of "getItemDamage" and replace it with "getMetaData" and that everywhere in the Code

(show me that the people who send me: Ic2Exp is horrible at some points messages are wrong) xD

• It seems like that the IC2 Team doesnt care... Well then i need to ask The cb-mods dev to write a asm code for me that hacks into ic2exp addons to fix their classes, because the ic2 team is not competent enough to write a at least okisch api...

• Official Post

It seems like that the IC2 Team doesnt care... Well then i need to ask The cb-mods dev to write a asm code for me that hacks into ic2exp addons to fix their classes, because the ic2 team is not competent enough to write a at least okisch api...

I knew, you would like asm transformers. I knew it since the beginning. And I was right. :thumbup: And it has to be OKISH. There is no C in the word.

• Aroma: You seem to missunderstoon my asm text... If you would care what i am talking about then you would know that i would never ever try using asm!
    ASM = For lazy people that do not want to find out anther way.
    I have seen only 2 Exception. Chocos modfixer... & IC2Classics 1.6.4 Forestry fixer...

And you know how much i hate it... So if you think i am going to do asm then you can see me doing for IC2Exp a full transform hack that will do IC2Exp only do Change to RF & leaving EU (I am not joking. That would be my first action. Killing Exp EU)
    And i believe that would be a hyped mod... (And here is the fun fact: i do not even need ASM to make that Happen... I could do that without it...)

• Official Post

So what you're saying is: you would use asm for something, even though you don't need to do that?
    And I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I already made a mod like that, about a week ago.
    In case you didn't notice that either: I fixed your API thing A DAY BEFORE YOU STARTED YELLING AGAIN. I'm sorry, but it's not my fault, if you're too stupid to actually verify the information you're posting before actually posting it.
    And let this be a warning to you. The next time you offend people again, I will start giving out bans again.

• So what you're saying is: you would use asm for something, even though you don't need to do that?
    And I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I already made a mod like that, about a week ago.
    In case you didn't notice that either: I fixed your API thing A DAY BEFORE YOU STARTED YELLING AGAIN. I'm sorry, but it's not my fault, if you're too stupid to actually verify the information you're posting before actually posting it.
    And let this be a warning to you. The next time you offend people again, I will start giving out bans again.

Finally... I awaited this case for so long... Sadly you are wrong. Yes you fixed it but not before my yell post. (public visible) It was actually 2 Days after my post released. And the small amount of work required is enough time to tell: Ive done it already a week ago...
    (Edit: i missreaded that with the mod. Still my point stands i told it 2 days before you published the fix)
    Also you fixed only 1 of the 2 classes... (Oredictionary class is still unfixed)
    And the FluidContainer class should have optional New FluidSystem support... Well i take that back. The new Fluid System is not really that good and adds only problems... (for items)
    But oredict stuff you should have fixed too which it isnt (and i took the latest thing before i posted this here)

By the way: Just to say something nice: Thanks for start fixing it. But could you please finish fixing it?
    (Allso is it just me or does it remind of Early Access titles?)

Edit: The first line: I awaited this case for so long: I meant that you proven me wrong... Sadly nope...