Electrolyzer broken?

• It looks like the electrolyzer has had an overhaul and isn't working. It no longer seems to accept cells of any kind, or any other items. Instead it seems to have one input fluid slot and 5 output fluid slots, and I was able to pipe in water to the input slot, and it placed a few mb of hydrogen and oxygen fluid into two of the five output slots ( broken textures too ), then stopped. There I can't find a way to get these fluids out, and it won't make any more than something like 12 mb. In addition, it has 4 upgrade slots, but the only upgrade it can accept is an item ejector, which makes no sense since no items can go into the machine. What gives?

• Official Post

The 5 output slots aren't really output slots at all, but indicators of which fluid will go into which tank. It now needs tanks touching it on the right sides for the fluids to actually go into (like a kind of multiblock). Oxygen and hydrogen both need textures (which is why they're missing icons in the GUI), and the upgrade options haven't be changed for what it does now.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• So you have to attach the new IC2 tank blocks to the sides? I tried an enderIO tank to pull out the 13mb of fluid showing in the output slots, but it didn't work. What are the other 3 output slots for?

• Official Post

The remaining 3 slots are for recipes that might need them in the future, as you could fit up to 5 tanks around it and still be able to power it.

As for producing EU, you'll have to wait until something uses oxygen or hydrogen... The processing tree isn't finished yet.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Basically yeah. The electrolyzer should be more useful in the future as it will allow more than just a different form of EU storage, but for the time being it's not all that useful. Might add hydrogen to the semi-fluid generator temporarily or something like that to at least make the electrolyzer do something useful.

I see this too much.