Some questions about IC2API 1.8.9

• I'm a mod developer from China. I'm now making an Addon of IC2 1.8.9 so I used your API.
    First of all, I'm wondering how to get an item from IC2. I've found a func "IC2Items.getItem(name)" in the API, but how can I know the TRUE name of the item I want?
    Secondly, I just want to know if item"Iron coin" removed from IC2 1.8.9?
    Thanks. ^^

• Here's another question: my block's TileEntity implents IEnergySink, but I still can't connect my Block with a cable. Why?

• Official Post

If you look at the bottom of the IC2Items class it has a huge comment that gives you all the options that #getItem(name) takes.

It would appear Credits have been missed whilst porting things.

You have the post an EnergyTileLoadEvent when your tile entity is loaded for it to start interacting with the enet (and remember to post an EnergyTileUnloadEvent when it's unloaded).

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• If you look at the bottom of the IC2Items class it has a huge comment that gives you all the options that #getItem(name) takes.

It would appear Credits have been missed whilst porting things.

You have the post an EnergyTileLoadEvent when your tile entity is loaded for it to start interacting with the enet (and remember to post an EnergyTileUnloadEvent when it's unloaded).

Problem Solved. Thanks!