Fermenter not accepting ejected universal cells

• Is the Fermenter not accepting universal cells from ejecting blocks (like the item buffer)?

Here's my set up, from the front:

Fermenter(Liquid Fuel Firebox behind it) -- Semifluid Generator
    Item Buffer (with ejector upgrade to Fermenter) -- Hopper to Item Buffer

The idea is to have the Fermenter have the liquid ejector going to the Firebox, and any extras get put in the unicells and ejected into the generator, which fills from them, drops the empties into the hopper, empties go into the Item Buffer, which then ejects to the Fermenter.

Is this a bug?

• Official Post

Which side are you trying to input the cells from? Fairly certain the fermenter only takes in empty cells from the top (or was it the bottom... one of those two).

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Just double checked, definitely works when hoppered in from the top.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.