Posts by STrRedWolf

I'm using IC2 in 1.10 and I'm getting a ton of stuff I really can't use. I mean, I got metal hand tools now that I now have the drill/chainsaw for. The same goes with armor.

So why can't I maciate them back for the equivilant metal dust? The diamond, stone, and wood tools, don't maciate. Ditto for diamond, leather and chainmail armor. (Although, if you introduce small piles of diamond dust, I'm good with it being maciated).

Helmet: 45 metal dust
    Chestplate: Splits into two pieces, then 36 metal dust per piece.
    Leggings: 63 metal dust
    Boots: 36 metal dust
    Axes and Pickaxes: 27 metal dust
    Swords and Hoes: 18 metal dust
    Shovels: 9 metal dust.

If there's wear/damage on the weapon/armor, the amount of dust returned is reduced. For the chest plate, the pieces split the damage.

The only other thing I can't use is the Magma blocks. I mean, they got some power in them, and they are made with regular magma orbs... but they occur naturally in the Neither in 1.10. Can't we use them somewhere, like a Solid Geothermal Generator or Heater?

Can you check when right-clicking with the Universal Cell? If you have a full one, have torches in your off-hand, and you right-click, you lose the contents of the cell and you place a torch. If it was empty, you place a torch... which in lava you don't want to do, because you'll lose that.

Is the Fermenter not accepting universal cells from ejecting blocks (like the item buffer)?

Here's my set up, from the front:

Fermenter(Liquid Fuel Firebox behind it) -- Semifluid Generator
    Item Buffer (with ejector upgrade to Fermenter) -- Hopper to Item Buffer

The idea is to have the Fermenter have the liquid ejector going to the Firebox, and any extras get put in the unicells and ejected into the generator, which fills from them, drops the empties into the hopper, empties go into the Item Buffer, which then ejects to the Fermenter.

Is this a bug?

No Computercraft support planned. OpenComputers probably, it's the future of computer mods IMO.

I'm looking into OpenComputers now... and before I dig too deep into it, will OpenComputers' Adapter allow me to pop out spent MOX and put in newly made MOX? It looks better than me having to muck with CC Turtles. Combine that with the 5x5 reactors, and I'll be able to trigger on a "zero power generation" to properly monitor things.

How do you run it through the ic2 fermenter? I assumed you needed a heat source, so I have an exchanger or electric heater under the fermenter, the biochaff liquid in it now... and nothing's working.