world broken

• well, i have a Ic2 world, and i've played it for a decent time. Today, when i logged on, the world black out. all i could see were mob in my vision and hot bar. i think all the chunk are unloaded for some reason, and i dont want all my hard work gone to waste. can anyone help me? D:

• Official Post

Which versions of Minecraft + IC2?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• im using 1.7.10 ic2+minecraft

[23:45:06] [main/INFO]: Setting user: andrewshi910
    [23:45:06] [main/INFO]: (Session ID is token:d0f5ca6890b146bcb135373f42e050f1:891d815bf66d498db4af6e2f8d3962c6)
    [23:45:07] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
    [23:45:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
    [23:45:08] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
    [23:45:08] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x256 textures/blocks-atlas
    [23:45:08] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 256x256 textures/items-atlas
    [23:45:23] [Client thread/INFO]: Stopping!
    is this what you want? i hope you can help me D:

• I'm quite sure in F3 insead of biome at pos written "Waiting for chunk..." and that seems really as broken world.

Only thing in log is some exception in Thermal Expansion. Back up your world and try launch without it.

Code
    [09:06:40] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML/]: There was a critical exception handling a packet on channel CoFHio.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 3	at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:99) ~[MessageToMessageDecoder.class:?]	at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageCodec.channelRead(MessageToMessageCodec.java:111) ~[MessageToMessageCodec.class:?]	at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:337) ~[DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]	at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:323) ~[DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]	at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:785) ~[DefaultChannelPipeline.class:?]	at io.netty.channel.embedded.EmbeddedChannel.writeInbound(EmbeddedChannel.java:169) ~[EmbeddedChannel.class:?]	at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.internal.FMLProxyPacket.func_148833_a(FMLProxyPacket.java:77) [FMLProxyPacket.class:?]	at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212) [ej.class:?]	at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.PlayerControllerMP.func_78765_e(PlayerControllerMP.java:273) [bje.class:?]	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1602) [bao.class:?]	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:973) [bao.class:?]	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898) [bao.class:?]	at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) [Main.class:?]	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_25]	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_25]	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_25]	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483) ~[?:1.8.0_25]	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 3	at cofh.thermalexpansion.block.TileInventory.handleTilePacket(TileInventory.java:337) ~[TileInventory.class:?]	at cofh.thermalexpansion.block.TileRSControl.handleTilePacket(TileRSControl.java:98) ~[TileRSControl.class:?]	at cofh.thermalexpansion.block.TilePowered.handleTilePacket(TilePowered.java:100) ~[TilePowered.class:?]	at cofh.thermalexpansion.block.TileReconfigurable.handleTilePacket(TileReconfigurable.java:86) ~[TileReconfigurable.class:?]	at cofh.thermalexpansion.block.cell.TileCell.handleTilePacket(TileCell.java:375) ~[TileCell.class:?]	at cofh.core.network.PacketTile.handlePacket(PacketTile.java:31) ~[PacketTile.class:?]	at cofh.core.network.PacketCoFHBase.handleClientSide(PacketCoFHBase.java:404) ~[PacketCoFHBase.class:?]	at cofh.core.network.PacketHandler.decode(PacketHandler.java:98) ~[PacketHandler.class:?]	at cofh.core.network.PacketHandler.decode(PacketHandler.java:40) ~[PacketHandler.class:?]	at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageCodec$2.decode(MessageToMessageCodec.java:81) ~[MessageToMessageCodec$2.class:?]	at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:89) ~[MessageToMessageDecoder.class:?]	... 18 more

His Superior Darkness Earl Cat blesses everybody who reads this with aroma of catnip and bergamot. :Industrial Diamond:

• Not sure if it helps or if you've done it already but try creating a new world, save and exit and copy only the map files into the new one. If that doesn't help try deleting worlds you don't care about, like nether and end. It might be a problem in the save and it might just be a part of it you can replace or regenerate. If it's an error in your overworld map then I'm not sure it can be rescued.

Daenara

EDIT: also, you have two errors in your log, one from CoFH and one from Universal Electricity. You could therefore make a copy of your map, delete those mods and start the copy. You will loose all those blocks but if that was the problem you know which mods you need to update or where to report the bug.

• You could try the main minecraft forum but keep in mind that there is no guarantee that you will get any form of support for modded games.