Reasons and Explanations are REQUIRED

• Dude when i install this mod i wasn't expecting to be crazy complicated.I thought the mod will be simple as Thermal Expansion and everything. So i tried to get the stuff much early so i can get materials much more faster.Then it got kinda annoying and everything and then that's the point where i got stuck with it so that's what happen.The reason I want to get the machines early, Is because later I can make those machines to automatically do things for me .I have a Bad habit thing of just like I have to get the machines no matter what.And what do you mean by "Casual" players. dude, think like this when you just got into IC2 see some of the crafting recipes and it's so complicated won't it kinda be annoying to craft it for the first time? And nevermind now i have set up a lot of quarries so it's much more easy now. Ok and yeah you could say i'm a "Casual" player because I don't do anything. everything is automated so i can freely explore the world when ever i want because i have materials for days.

• Well I think its a edge case and that is the closest as you could describe it.
    And I would not say ic2 is for 100% for casuals. But it is closer to the most casual players (in terms of friendliness) then exp. On the other hand it requires the people to actually think about stuff still.
    And if you don't have a resource orgy (aka you can get 50k iron then less in a day) that is created by other mods then you should find also a balanced mod.

First of all i don't have those cheating mods like it gives you 50k iron like you said. I have fair mods as FTB(Feed The Beast) have. For a example i have Tinker's Construct

And Iguana Tinker Tweaks Specially this Addon mod forces anybody to use tinker's construct tools. You can't use normal minecraft tools, They just will not mine anything. So that's a another mod to balance. you can't straight of got to wood to Iron tools. And yeah don't just straight of think I have cheaty mods installed to help me. Anyways still i am rolling with IC2 Finally the only main issue i had was power conversion to RedstoneFlux Into EU (I don't really know what it means I guess ElectricalUnits?)

• 1: Tinkers construct is the worst mod that you can install because you fall into its trap that you do not use other tools
    2: You are a casual player because you play a little around with stuff. A hardcore player I would consider who plays at least 200hours with your pack and you have only a resource overflow after 150hours.
    note: my example is horrible but it should give you an idea.
    3: Expecting something to be easy no forget that. Mods like TE3 & others just make you brain dead because you play basicly factorio in MINE&CRAFT. Factorio is not a bad game but its settings are deadly for mc.
    4: I test ic2c in a better balanced pack then you can do it with currently in 1.10.2
    The only op things are worldgen itself and lvl up mod which allows you to dupe ores.
    And the Only RF mods we have are forestry and ExtraUtils (25-30mods modpack)
    And here is the thing getting the 51.2k iron and the copper and tin you need to make a HV solar panel will take you days. Maybe even weeks because the best mining option you have is the IC2 miner. But that is not as fast as you think. Manual mining is still a thing but at least we still have something to do after 4 weeks of playing. Our fastest player got about 50-60% of a HV solar panel together. But they aim for that.

And to be honest what you tell here is basicly asking for: why can't I have the biggest dick after 2-3 hours of playing (again horrible time scale)
    IC2Exps over extreme crafting might be questionable and to much but it still rewards you for something that you do not even know anymore.
    effort. How much do you care about an MFSU that took you 50seconds to craft? Not at all right? That changes if it took you 2 hours to craft it.

So again: IC2Exp is not made for people who are pure casual players like you are. its for players who invest time which you do not want to give.

• First of all did you think I only minecraft for like 2 or 3 hours? Ok here me out dumbass, atleast I play minecraft for 5 or 7 or even more if i had time.And do you know a single thing about Tinker's Construct ? ,I know it forces anybody to use its tools but those tools are much more better than stupid vanilla Minecraft tools.You can give different like buffs to it.And have you even seen my survival world? how much shit I have done in it? And ok now i get it I must not try to make IC2 machines extremely early.I got to make those when I have good amount of resources. And what do you mean my brain will be dead if I use Thermal Expansion ? I always use that freaking mod That's why i like it so much TE,TF and TD. And dude you have some sort of issues, stop showing it to everyone and go see a doctor.

• You and you are making it worst by cursing everywhere.

No, its still you. I admit that IC2 does get a bit grindy, its why when I play for fun, I balance it out with things that do pick up the pace for it, but that's because I'm playing for my own enjoyment, and I like being overpowered if I work for it. What you're doing is complaining about something you don't like just because the mod tries to stick to its roots and isn't making it quick and easy to set up. IC2 isn't Thermal expansion. IC2 has no plans to be like Thermal expansion, to my knowledge, and to the community that supports the mod, its fine. I've run both on many an occasion, using IC2 and (when I get the time) Greg Tech for my main base of operations, and using TE for things meant to be mobile, like a tunnel bore. It's possible for both to co exist, but if you don't like the challenge by grinding, then say why, in detail, like someone who's put more thought into it then "It's too hard ;(;(;(;( ". There are ways you can phrase it, but what you're doing is shitposting, and getting angry at someone who doesn't agree with you.

If you want to go after me too, then please, be my guess, there is literally nothing you can do to get under my skin. If not, then either accept the mod for what it is, make an addon to see if what you think could be improved interests people, or remove the mod. Choice is yours.