This server is the official event-server for MedievalCraft. In the events there will be two teams:
- the attackers
- the defenders
The preparation time, in which you are not allowed to kill, grief, steal and so on, will be three days. After those days you got less rules^^
The Goal of attackers is to get a obsidian block, which is in a hidden bedrock room somewhere on the map.
BUT it would be to easy that way, thats why there will be a secret choosen keymaster, who got the 'key' / coords for secret room.
If he dies, he HAS TO say, he was killed and has to say the killer's name.
Next step the keymaster will tell his killer with /tell <killer's name> <message> the coordinates of the secret room.
Only the killer got permission to get the obby block from the hidden room!
The Goal of defenders is to defend the two castles and the hidden bedrock room/the obsidian.
Feanturi3 - Main Admin (Got the Orange Skin)
Imer - Server Admin
Zueskin - Cameramaster
Chillder - Watcher/Mod (Team Defender)
GermanShark - Watcher/Mod (Team Defender)
Omri100 - Watcher/Mod (Team Attacker)
Note: We could need more admins/watcher/mods.
1. You are not allowed to build small towers (1x1) to get on a mountain or a wall (Preparation and Event)
2. Cheating, flying, x-ray and the other noobish mods are not allowed too (Preparation and Event)
3. You are not allowed to attack other people (Preparation)
4. The attackers are not allowed to enter the fortress/castle (Preparation)
5. Griefing is not allowed (Preparation)
Xtreme griefing is never allowed (Preparation and Event)
6. The defenders are allowed to enter/leave the castle (Preparation and Event)
7. Do not destroy redstone wiring! (Preparation and Event)
8. Noone but the defender team are allowed to enter the hidden bedrock room. (Preparation and Event)
(If the coords was telled by keymaster, only the killer of keymaster is allowed to enter it)
9. If the obsidian gets stolen, without killing keymaster before or the killer entered and stole it, the attackers won't win. (Event)
10. Not following the rules will cause a ban for the rulebreaker (Preparation and Event)
How to join
1. Register at this forum
2. Have MedievalCraft installed (Tutorial HERE)
Post your application here.
You have to get invited by a player, who is playing on this server already.
If you post even an application here, you will get banned and you will never get whitelisted.
If you are a member, you are allowed to invite one player.
But be aware of inviting 'bad' people, because if the player, you invited, gets banned, you'll be banned too!
Use this template for making invitation of another player.
What's about premium user?
Everyone, who is on Medieval Rage premium, will be premium here as well. (Atm no prem)
Login Info (28 slots)
Of course each team got their own skin!
Without the right skin, you will get banned after one warning!
If the server does decide to crash and reboot or have issues, items lost will NOT be replaced. We don't have control over it and replacing the server isn't practical. What you can do is relog every so often to save your inventory. In addition there could be bugs or errors, because MedievalCraft isn't working perfectly.
The skins are made by Feanturi!
You can use the skins and edit by yourself, BUT not for event server!
I want to thank only a few persons^^
Alblaka - For making MeC
GermanShark - For the nice idea of the lite and creeper skin