I want to delete MOX fuel(or disable it in config) because much expensive reactors with liquid cooling are less productive than reactors with mox fuel. How I can do it?
The best way of doing it is probably removing the recipe to make MOX from the recipes list, there's not any direct option to remove it as an item. An alternate solution is to increase the heat production of hot -> cold coolant in the config, which would make the liquid cooled reactors more productive than MOX.
Thanks, but I don't want change balance because to make profitable reactors with liquid cooling I must change balance very much(because the processing of the hot coolant is also considered). How I can disable craft of MOX fuels cells?
In the config, find this section:Code
- ; To modify recipes or add custom recipes, copy the corresponding .ini file to
- ; "minecraft/config/ic2" and modify it.
- ; Disable IC2 crafting recipes with the specified output, comma separated list.
- ; Recipes in the additional section below aren't affected.
- ; Format: <name>[@metadata], e.g. minecraft:bucket to disable IC2's bucket recipe from tin.
- disable =
and then change the disable line to
Thanks a lot