• I want to delete MOX fuel(or disable it in config) because much expensive reactors with liquid cooling are less productive than reactors with mox fuel. How I can do it?

• Official Post

The best way of doing it is probably removing the recipe to make MOX from the recipes list, there's not any direct option to remove it as an item. An alternate solution is to increase the heat production of hot -> cold coolant in the config, which would make the liquid cooled reactors more productive than MOX.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Thanks, but I don't want change balance because to make profitable reactors with liquid cooling I must change balance very much(because the processing of the hot coolant is also considered). How I can disable craft of MOX fuels cells?

• Official Post

In the config, find this section:

Code
    [recipes]
    ; To modify recipes or add custom recipes, copy the corresponding .ini file to
    ; "minecraft/config/ic2" and modify it.
    ; 
    ; Disable IC2 crafting recipes with the specified output, comma separated list.
    ; Recipes in the additional section below aren't affected.
    ; Format: <name>[@metadata], e.g. minecraft:bucket to disable IC2's bucket recipe from tin.
    disable =

and then change the disable line to

Code
    disable = ic2:nuclear#mox

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.