MInecraft Crashes When I Open it With IndustrialCraft 2

• I have been trying to solve this in many ways, but I haven't which is the problem yet, when i open the game (it's version 1.7.10), it crashes when forge its loading the fifth part (i think that is initializing mods phase 3). I also have some other mods uploaded (Little blocks, Not enough items, Buildcraft, Magical Crops, furniture mod
    and Rei's minimap) but I think that its not a compatibilty issue.

• Official Post

Either delete IC2's config and let it regenerate or change line 63 of the config to this:

Code
    recyclerBlacklist = minecraft:glass_pane, minecraft:stick, minecraft:snowball, minecraft:snow_layer, minecraft:snow, IC2:blockScaffold

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Either delete IC2's config and let it regenerate or change line 63 of the config to this:

Code
    recyclerBlacklist = minecraft:glass_pane, minecraft:stick, minecraft:snowball, minecraft:snow_layer, minecraft:snow, IC2:blockScaffold

Thank you!!! The changing the line did not work though but deleting it did.