Geothermal Generaton output Pahoehoe Lava

• It would be great that the Geothermal Generator after produce EU from lava (cooling it), the generator produce Pahoehoe lava like waste. It is strange that the lava once it cools disintegrates and do not leave pahoehoe lava.

Sorry for my english.

Sorry for my English, my native languaje is Spanish. If you don't understand me I can explain my ideas in spanish.

• I think the geothermal generator is supposed to be simpler and not require removal of pahoehoe lava like that. If you really want both EU and pahoehoe lava, you can put the lava in an LHE and use a stirling generator to convert the heat to EU. With a full complement of 10 heat conductors, that combination can produce 50 EU/t instead of just 20 EU/t. Either way, it's 10000 EU per bucket (or full universal fluid cell) of lava.

• ¿Geothermal and Liquid Heat Exchange have the same efficiency? In Wiki say that a Geothermal produce 20.000 EU/bucket and Liquid Heat Exchange (+ Stirling Generator) produce 10.000 EU/bucket.
    It isn't the right forum for this question, but, ¿Is more efficient use a Geothermal, LHE > SG or LHE > Steam bolier > Steam turbine for lava (this last i'm not sure how works really)?
    Apologize for the question and thank you in advance.

Sorry for my English, my native languaje is Spanish. If you don't understand me I can explain my ideas in spanish.

• The IC2 Wiki is apparently out of date on that detail. I checked today, and with both a recent 1.7.10 build of IC2 and a 1.10.2 build, geothermal only produces 10k EU per bucket. Possibly older builds produced more in the geothermal, but if you go back far enough, the LHE won't exist as an alternative, nor pahoehoe lava as a waste product.

IC2 Steam has always seemed kinda finicky to me, so I don't usually mess with it. IIRC, regular steam has about the same efficiency as a stirling generator, superheated steam plus regular steam has more, but I'm not sure lava will work for that - normally superheated steam is only done with hot coolant from a nuclear reactor. I doubt that's due to lava not having enough heat though; more likely it has to do with it being easier to maintain a steady supply of hot coolant to the LHE.

• Ok, thanks for the answer. I also checked the geothermal in 1.8.9 and it produce 10k EU, but i thought maybe it was a mistake or a bug.