Converting ordinary steam

• I like getting my solar from thermal solar instead of panels. What's the best way to convert regular steam to EU (or to IC2e steam) without using Gregtech?

• Official Post

Railcraft has a multiblock steam turbine that can create good amounts of EU for steam, and the newer versions of IC2 have a WIP converter of IC2 steam to normal, but I think that's the only cross steam compat that exists.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• You know what the name of the IC2 block is?

The railcraft thing basically consumes steel as fuel, it might as well be removed from the game X(

• Official Post

It's called the Steam Repressurizer, but it's not got a recipe yet if you're planning to use it in survival.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.