jetpack attched to armor not charging

• Just for reference I am using the Direworlf20 1.10.2 modpack with IC2 in it.

I create a jetpack attached to a darksteel armor piece and am trying to charge it on the go with an advanced charging battery.

Charging the jetpack in CESU works just fine and the battery charges and is set enabled yet it does not seem to want to charge the jetpack. From what I can find in the documentation it should be working but no luck so far.

Lugging around another CESU to charge the jetpack every 3 minutes seems rather tiresome.

Any tips, I am new to IC2 so it is not unlikely I am just overlooking something really basic.

• Official Post

Which version of IC2 does the pack use? I'm sure I fixed that very bug a few months ago.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I have same problem here runiing 11.2 version of the ic2 and jetpack not charging while equipet. but neither if i put it in the inventory (using advanced chargin battery) i have to put them in the right hand and let it there for a while. the character starts shaking it and chargint it slowly.

• Official Post

It will charge if it's on the hotbar with a charging battery, but not anywhere else in the player's inventory. Shouldn't need to be held though, any slot on the hotbar is fine so long as the charging battery is active.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Right no need to be in the hand, iw as hoping to convine battery + jetpack for an unlimited jetpack but u already prevent that and patched :( now i cry :P