Chunkloader

• Hi there.

Even though i'm playing IC2 for quite a while I discovered the chunkloader quite late. Sadly there is not entry in the wiki. Therefore I want to ask a couple of questions.

How does it work? Keeping the chunks and all machines in it active I think...
    1. Do I have to be in the same chunk to activate it and then only make the chunkloader keeping it acive? Or is this chunk als active when i rejoin the server somewhere else?
    2. Is the chunkloader also working when I'm off the server?
    3. When I activate chunks via this machine how does it affect other machines like miner when the miner is in an active chunk but not the whole search area of the miner?

• Official Post

Do I have to be in the same chunk to activate it and then only make the chunkloader keeping it acive? Or is this chunk als active when i rejoin the server somewhere else?

As soon as it's activated it will keep the configured chunks loaded where ever you are, and shouldn't need revising providing it also loads it's own chunk too.

Is the chunkloader also working when I'm off the server?

Yes. On single player obviously not though because the game isn't running ;)

When I activate chunks via this machine how does it affect other machines like miner when the miner is in an active chunk but not the whole search area of the miner?

They automatically load the chunks they're working in, which also applies more generally when they work outside of player loaded chunks.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.