[Bug v1.15] Miner+Pump misses some lava blocks

• When mining lava pool with Miner+Pump combo, miner sometimes misses some reachable lava blocks and dig one layer down instead. So you need to retract mining pipes and start mining again in the same place to be able to collect them. This behaviour takes place when all surrounding pumps are NOT READY to take some lava from miner. After a pump becomes ready, a miner is expected to try the same lava block again, but it tries to drill down instead.

• It seems to not bother with lava at all, pump ready or not. In 1.00 it seemed to work but there it didn't go through the lava, now it does but only fills the lava it 'mines' and even if you lock it on height by giving it no further mining pipes it doesn't wanna supply the pump with lava.

On my install Mining Drill doesn't give off any sounds at all o.o
    Help! Somebody fix that please!
    Wait a sec... damnit.

no idea if he was serious but either way that was damn funny xD

• with single pump it will drill lava\water with 2 pumps it will harvest lava-water, probably it by design but extremely stupid and counter intuitive.

this bug was reported in 0.90 and still unfixed.

• ya i noticed a similar problem but also found that it stopped at one level above bedrock and didn't mine the uranium that was right under it

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.

• It is partially fixed already. In 0.90 miner completely stops when there is no ready pump nearby. In 1.15 miner tries to mine again after a pump is ready (fix!), but in wrong order (so bug is fixed partially).