G1R Warcraft: IC2, project red, guns, ICBM, gregtech & much more!

• Hey, I just found a mod on the normal MC forums that I get the feeling you might want to keep an eye out for when it gets SMP support: pheenixm's Explosives+ mod. I blew up A WHOLE MOUNTAIN with an airstrike from afar. And then went and turned an NPC village into a pile of lava and slag with the Plasma Beam, Halo Covenant style. I get the feeling that if you add that mod, shit will go down faster than you can imagine. You might want to disable the Biome Buster. :)

Also, just finished downloading the new client (116 MEGABYTES? Is this even Minecraft any more?) and it appears that my worst fears are realized: it is totally, unfixably, Windows only now. Thankfully I have fixed my issues with Parallels but hopefully it doesn't give too hard of a hit to my framerate. Also, are the username problems fixed or am I going to have to figure out that too to play on a good PVP server? I'm determined to get on this goddamn place and there's no way you can stop me now... 8)

• Hey, I just found a mod on the normal MC forums that I get the feeling you might want to keep an eye out for when it gets SMP support: pheenixm's Explosives+ mod. I blew up A WHOLE MOUNTAIN with an airstrike from afar. And then went and turned an NPC village into a pile of lava and slag with the Plasma Beam, Halo Covenant style. I get the feeling that if you add that mod, shit will go down faster than you can imagine. You might want to disable the Biome Buster. :)

Also, just finished downloading the new client (116 MEGABYTES? Is this even Minecraft any more?) and it appears that my worst fears are realized: it is totally, unfixably, Windows only now. Thankfully I have fixed my issues with Parallels but hopefully it doesn't give too hard of a hit to my framerate. Also, are the username problems fixed or am I going to have to figure out that too to play on a good PVP server? I'm determined to get on this goddamn place and there's no way you can stop me now... 8)

Trust me, overpowered explosives are really not our type of mod.

• I know... :P Just saw it and LOL'd at the sheer OPness of the whole thing. A plasma lance that melts things into glass and kills everything around you from afar for only a few diamonds, and a missile launcher that fires 9 explosives 5 times the power of TNT that takes some redstone repeaters and iron? Bitch please.

• The time has come once again to re-evaluate the current system of war. I have decided to eliminate the "sell side" economy and hand out rewards for victorious teams. Capping a town will earn a team $50,000, half that will go to the person who actually pulled off the cap. Capping a team capitol will earn $100,000, again half going to the capper.

I have also decided to replace any reps who are against war with pro-war reps. Reps need to take an active interest in playing and running their teams else they might as well not be reps.

And I am seriously considering revoking the development system, mainly cause after the first 2 weeks it is no longer pursued as a means to generate income and make land more desirable. If you are using that system let me know. If no one is using it then I'm probably just going to remove it.

• Hey I joined the Brick Technology server and they didnt have really any rules posted, and I went through the teleporter to another map and now im banned from it because it says 'griefing' and I didnt see the rule about no stealing from teamates and stuff because it wasnt posted on Brick Technology. So I ask if I can be unbanned and that It will never happen again and I will refund the items taken. Thanks again!

• Hey I joined the Brick Technology server and they didnt have really any rules posted, and I went through the teleporter to another map and now im banned from it because it says 'griefing' and I didnt see the rule about no stealing from teamates and stuff because it wasnt posted on Brick Technology. So I ask if I can be unbanned and that It will never happen again and I will refund the items taken. Thanks again!

Understandable, just make sure you replace the stuff you have taken.

• You dont have to do it. I understand your thoughts about this and you probably made up your mind already, and dont even feel bad for me because i know that im not worth anything even in the result. Yes, your an op and I know the downsides to it, when i had my server all i wanted to do was smite people with gold boots of lightning (which i did several occasions). You dont actually get to Play minecraft, and the point of the server is to be your hobby, and if you arnt enjoying it then that is understandable. I know the pain to even log on to the server, to be bombarded with requests and such to find out a stolen item, fix lag, and of course, help others with simple needs. Its not fun, and what has become your hobby has turned into a job that you do not want to perform. Hobbys shouldnt be un enjoyable work. There is always the option to make it enjoyable, however. Yes, the early days of the server was probably the best days, but over the days, weeks, and months, the beginners went down in the clans books as legendary *Long Live MisticBlade7* and the ones who made you have fun to see their improvement and enjoy to see them in general, went and others replaced. We understand that us, the ones we replaced will never be like them, and this is why you have made this decision. You want people like them. yes, there are the people who wont switch, as you put the recent rule that reps that discourage war will be replaced, but that dosnt work as there is only 6 reps. You try to enforce the war in warserver but people dont understand that. They think war means we can build pixel art and have giant builds that are unessessary. Its not real life, iran dosnt go to Usa to fight, us goes to them. Why? Because if we let them into our countrys they will destroy our buildings, Unessessary expensive buildins, exacly like Dubnet. We should build what we need. Now that ive got that out I will also add a point for you to enjoy this as a hobby.
    If you have the self control, you can make your own team, or just take over green and make noone who was on this server previously on, and only new people to the server. Yes, people may thing you will be just spawning items, but if you have the control you wont. Laserbeam can join you, and when others have problems, let them deal with it, we already have the control to see stolen items with web and stick, so what else is there? The only issue would yes, be crashes due to an area which you would have to go and fix it, but really i dosnt matter in the end, you would eventually see it and area crashes are extremly rare. There is also you having access to the map, so you can just look at our buildings but what you can do is just put it up on the internet (The map plugin i forgot what it was) so we can all see progress and such, stratagize and more. Yes this would put dissadvantages on both teams (and possibly yours) but if it is for you to enjoy your hobby, let it be.
    I had a long talk to laserbeam this morning, and i realized what i have become, my evolution on this server. I use to be a simple person, who desided to join gold without knowing that they lost a war before. What i did was start from scratch, and from being the new person, i turned out to be the only person. I then decided to leave gold since there were no active members, but then there was tedd, who made me join the team again. I then ran it, leader of gold team, built walls, built buildings, but these buildings would not comare to machines that we didnt have. My first war on dubnet, me, leader of gold commanding 12 men to defend against 4 Red members. What did we have, iron, what did they have, quantum suits. We lasted an amazing 7 min and lost. We rebuilt, i learnt what a quantum suit was, and began again with little to nothing. Then the second declaration about 1-2 weeks later, scedualed at 2pm, when noone was on, a stratagie devised by red to make us locked in our capitol, unable to assist our allys of blue who they declared war on the next day. From there they surrendered and thus, the server map change announced. We produced our first quantum suits and fought. We won. my first victory, standing in green vault for an hour waiting for 2 other people to join me, tedd busy at red base, completely wiping there whole team single handedly. Though this was a victory, I did not enjoy it, and when contest redo was announced i was partially happy, and partially sad. I knew that that may have been a fluke, though we stratagised a plan it was abnormal for red, someone who was 10x more powerful then us the day before, would lose. But i was happy, i can actually try again and make it a war to remember. We won again. Then came day 2, which we lost by not being nearly prepared, due to their distance compared to ours to it. But then, the last war. We go all out, we destroy all of red base, just leaving the rstone tops. Sadly, you were marking from above and we lost, which looked like minor damage to gold base was indeed bad, even if it wasnt proven in the screenshot. This could also be said to red base however. So this loss made us lose the factory. A loss, but our hopes didnt get put down.

Day 1, Dubnet new map. Me and tedd, exploring spawn city, getting 6 stacks of 64 gold blocks, and 6 stacks of 64 diamond blocks. Was this better than getting the vault we asked ourselves, and we continued. We left misticblade, the one we looked up to, his amazing self and jokes during each skype call made me one of the happiest people, i knew he would be a legend in my mind.
    So we went to the mines that day, and mined, and mined. We walk out, and then knew that our hopes have been put down. there, jumping from roof to roof was yes, a red in a quantum suit. It was only untill week 2 when we got our first, and we knew the worst would come eventually. We didnt know what the factory could produce, but we kept going. Building for 1 month straight. Not being touched. War turned into building and THAT is where it went wrong.This is where it turned. The treaty, preventing war and fighting, being peaceful on a war server. This was unacceptable. It was then, 2 weeks after i decided. I would not build, i will fight, i was have war. i will have fun. At this time i was one of the only active people on my team, so the odds were definatly against me. It all started, on the tower of our base, looking toward red when i made my desision.
    I started off to spawn, sword in my hand, confident. I go to the iron mine, see adam, and kill him. I then log off, my heart pounding thinking what red would say when i logged in. I logged in the next day. Red angry, furious that i broke the treaty, took his lappack, armor, iron ect. They asked me why i logged off and not fight like a man. That did make me angry. Why didnt i stay on? Why? You cant just appear there and kill me back. by the time you got to me again id be back at blue base. I didnt speak for a week. i then spoke the day i killed joon. Joon furious giving me the remarks and me tossing them back. That sparked a fight. Me vs Joon and anyone who challenged me. I won a few, red won a few, i got lucky, they got lucky. Misticblade telling me to stop and not do it, since we are not prepared for war, i just said that i was not a part of them. They can build all they want, but im on the war side, not the minecraft side. I fought, and fought, eventually looting 10 bases, and killing their members 40 times. Thats when they declared war. We surrendered, knowing we wouldnt win. While i was gone, unable to make the desision to surrender. I wanted it, but they didnt. So i went with the flow. Then after another week, having my fun, the fun that comes with being on a war server and doing the actions of one, came the next war declaration. We accepted, even when we could surrender and we fought. We locked ourselves in pulses vault and tped to red base. While redbase looted 10 lamps and some block breakers, we went for the objective the whole time, picking up an mfsu on the way, and then we noticed. They discised their CC just like ours, a volcano. We had a laugh, and coninued. We noticed they didnt do much to prevent us from capturing it, they didnt think we were strong enough, so we capped it. 15 seconds before they capped ours and we won. A Win. We celebrated, red frustrated making it feel like it was nothing, but we knew it was. We beat red, at a legit war. Then came the towns, we knew nothing about them until the war was declared by mens. So i set up an mfsu and a few testlas, only to get looted after, since i thought mens said that the supply zone couldnt be covered, which i thought it could. so they captured it, a well fought war, we were winning by far, getting 5 qsuits from red and rejoicing, but then Dean, before i could kill him logs off. And when we celebrated he logged in and killed us, taking our suits. Us, angry at this play still continued, but it was too late. They captured it. We defended our next town alot better, force fields were now in since we updated to 1. and reds left by the numbers with this server vs self vs server thing. i stayed. People on red convincing me to remain peaceful and try to get u to change it to server vs server, or alliance with them to kill green. I denied and coninued. This lead to them giving up a free town back, me vs dean and fallonsky. I cap it in 1 min and we win. I kill dean, and kill fallon. then we noticed we didnt even activate the forcefields, so they could have easily gained a nice 12 mfsus. This then lead to present day.

THIS IS MY STORY. This is what ive done on the server, and i feel acomplished. One who didnt know what a quantum suit was, made a base, made a factory, and experimented with this amazing mod, which i have never encountered the 2 years of modded war servers.
    Mensera, dont feel bad for me, im the same as everyone else, i just put the actions into place and had fun.

Now this has been 10000 words, and to end it id like to say.

Its been a good one.

• OK NOW FOR MY TURN um ok um first i um log on and then i found a one of those fucking vanilla nc villegs so i said cool THEN BAM FUCKEN BOUNCING BETTY EVERY WERE I KNOW IT WAS U MENS, U PUT THEM THERE DON"T THINK I DON't KNOW IT WAS YOU then the rest was just a drunken blur and that what i think happens