G1R Warcraft: IC2, project red, guns, ICBM, gregtech & much more!

• I'm getting a Bad packet id 230 message when I attempt to join the server. When I go into single player, none of the mods are present. I have modloader installed already, what could be the problem?

• I'm having problems connecting to the server, I keep getting "End of stream" every time I try to join.

• On 11-17-11 some major changes will be taking place. We will be dropping WW2 guns and vehicles, two of the worst mods I have ever hosted in my life. We will be picking up red power (all of it) and minecraft modern weapons (MMW). We will also be having a map reset and keeping teams capped at 2. Before all this though we will be having a contest to see which team will get a completed vault in the next map. Both teams will get a vault completely decked out with everything you need to survive in a harsh new world. Only the winner of the contests will get a factory in their vault; wait to see what the factory produces.

Starting on 11-16-11 at 6 PM EST all wars and suspensions will be lifted to allow all teams to participate in the contests. Also, starting at this time gold team will be folded into blue team and green team will be folded into red. Gold and green capitals will still exist and remain where they are now, but each team will basically then have two capitals.

The first contest will begin at 6:30 PM EST on 11-16-11 and will be a capture the point contest. To win the contest you will have to capture the opposing teams command center three times. However, you can't capture the same command center twice in a row, you will have to alternate. For example, if red caps one of blues command centers (the one currently in gold base) they cant cap it again until they capture the one in blues capital.

The second contest will take place on 11-17-11 at 6:00 PM EST and will be a capture and hold contest fought inside the vault in our present map. The team that holds the vault (no people from other teams in it) the longest period of time in one hour will win that contest. I will release the coordinates for the vault at 5:50 PM EST on 11-17-11 and will open it at 6.

The final contest will take place on 11-17-11 at 7:30 PM EST and will be a demolition contest. The teams whos capitals surface buildings sustain the least amount of damage will win this contest. I will look at what is on the surface before the contest and after to determine who suffered the smallest % of damage. Note: during this each team will have two capitals so I will be taking both those capitals into consideration when determining the winner. I half expect this contest to crash the server considering each teams arsenal of world conquest proportions finally coming into play.

Best of three wins the vault + factory.

• Darn, I was hoping they were faking their forfeit.

Blue doesn't fake forfeits. We may or may not initiate false moves in war depending on whether or not we consider it to be good strategy, though. Blue simply decided that the risk of losing the war and suffering structural damage wasn't worth any potential benefits of winning. Besides, we've been doing fine constrained to our capitals for the time being, and two more days won't hurt us.

Best of luck to the Red team in the forthcoming battle, and may the best team win.

• My friend went on his brothers account and asked and all red said was Hacks, so if this is true, we didn't. What did we do to hack, we did everything 100% legit. We found where your base was, we knew where red base was already, we found your command center by digging straight down and found it (Green was a misshap, a dag 2 blocks down and found a mining pipe down).

Now he says that its for inf health. For your information, tedd died right after he killed all the red ppl because the armour was all out. I was in green base command post trapped waiting for someone to rescue me because my health was at 3 hearts and my armour was fully drained, check the logs and see how long i was in there. Mark had no blocks to place because the whole thing was covered in lava so tedd came to rescue us, and he died but came back while i asked soul and narthok to come because tedd was cleaning up with red when he was suppose to come to green first. I swear to god we didnt have inf health because i was about to die, and i was waiting for tedd to come because i had 3 hearts.

Narthok also says hes banned for duping armour for us, which is a lie because we got 3 stacks of 64 UU matter in just a night since the_fallen_angel stayed on over night producing it. he also went afk by it. and blue team already had 8 quantum suits, and i supplyed them with 36 diamonds to make it. They were making them since we lost the last war. in the end blue had 10 suits and tedd went to go get some, when he did narthok left the game for the rest of the night so we decided to produce our own, when he came back however we made enofe suits for our team+ 4 extra for blue.

That is my proof, we didnt hack or anything. You must trust me 100%, and the Personal Safes thing was a joke, i knew u were going to take it down anyways, if not i would have left the whole place simple and easy to get into. No one on our team hacked, if anything, we had 5 ppl attacking a green player for 5 min and he never died right before we went to cap it a 3rd time.

-Mrcooldude and team

Check the logs, tedd died, i was in green command post for an hour. Legit.
    Edit
    --------------------

I also died right before we went to cap the green base a third time from height. Read the logs.
    Edit 2
    --------------------------
    Tedd filmed the whole thing, i bet there is proof somewhere in that video that his armour went low, but havent talked to him yet.

• Dear mensrea
    this is narthok the red slayer :D so why is our clan banned from what i hear some nooby reds reported that three important blue players and a cannon fodder got banned for inf health hack which i think is bull shit one they said they had q helms in my safe i can confidently swear to god that i had no q helms in my safe also my armor was 100% legit mistic gave it to me also i didn't fight anyone so how can i have been accused of health haxs if i never fought anyone. also if you are going to ban me for some random reason me and all of the other blue commanders didn't use any health haxs or duped armor cause mark would have tattled the hell out of me because he is like a creepy mc stalker or something anyway please dont make us redo the war we worked hard to go online during the war doing our homework in advanced etc but somehow the reds who are terrible sore losers decided that your mod detecter didnt work and that somehow half our team had the x-ray mod so thanks
    sincerly: narthok the red slayer
    ps: reds suck
    pps: :D we won the war

• Narthok you have been caught duping on two occasions, and I have a screenshot and chat logs of you admitting that you and gold team cheated. I have a god damn screenshot of you setting up a duping factory...Blow steam out your ass all you want, your busted.

Cooldude, I went to gold teams base and found CHESTS AND CHESTS worth of iron boots, duped iron boots. Then I broke a safe and found that it was full of duped quantum helmets. Even if you DID NOT take part in this, the fact that your a team rep and allowed this to continue is reason enough for a ban.

Just quit denying it at this point, its pathetic and childish. You got caught.

• Narthok you have been caught duping on two occasions, and I have a screenshot and chat logs of you admitting that you and gold team cheated. I have a god damn screenshot of you setting up a duping factory...Blow steam out your ass all you want, your busted.

Cooldude, I went to gold teams base and found CHESTS AND CHESTS worth of iron boots, duped iron boots. Then I broke a safe and found that it was full of duped quantum helmets. Even if you DID NOT take part in this, the fact that your a team rep and allowed this to continue is reason enough for a ban.

Just quit denying it at this point, its pathetic and childish. You got caught.

I know, and have been aware for some point, that the iron boots in the basement. If I am correct, though, that doesn't quite prove we were "hacking" yesterday. If it is any constellation, I have over an hour of footage from yesterday, that, if anything, should at least clear mine and mrcool's Names. If you may, can you hold of the war untill I can upload them to somewhere. Thank you for your consideration.

• Mensrea, how was there any cheating during yesterday's contest? Blue was certainly not using any X-Ray hacks, though red's convinced we were. There was an infinite health glitch that we didn't cause. It's caused when a nano saber is hitting someone in full quantum armor, and tedd525's armor died regardless of this unintentional glitch, and he was able to be killed. I assume this would've also been the case for any of us had we been under constant heavy fire. I was unaware of this until very recently. Any item duping was without my awareness, and I'd verbally denounced all forms of it constantly in the days leading up to the battle. When we found the red members who were hiding, it was because I either saw their Steves above ground while they were sneaking, or, in the case of cc1010100, and Destroyah (number/letter cominations unknown to me in his username), found in underground tunnels very close to our command center. In Destroyah's case particularly, I was digging up some cobblestone on my way out of the command center, and uncovered a tunnel leading back down that I accidentally fell into. I saw Destroyah there, and proceeded to kill him with my Bronze Sword. I never even considered using any mod not required to enter the server, much less something as bad as an X-Ray mod! I sincerely hope that I speak for my entire team here, including those who've been banned, when I say that we've adopted a policy of fairness and good sportsmanship in dealing with this server. If anyone was duping items, it was, again, without my knowing. I'm certain, additionally, that no one on my team would dare to even attempt using unfair, disallowed mods for x-raying, minimapping, or anything else that would tip the scales in our favor. Mensrea, please, at least allow the banned members of my team to explain to you their sides of the story. Please trust my judgment, my word of honor as the leader of the Blue team, a position which I regard with utmost seriousness, and show compassion to my fellow teammates by giving them a chance to inform you of what they know of last night's event. It is my sincerest belief that none of us would consider cheating to win a fight. I know, and so, I hope, does my team, that winning isn't victory unless it's one by unquestionable means. One last time, I ask you, please give my teammates the benefit of the doubt; as I'd bet my position as leader of the Blue team on their being innocent of these wrong-doings, or, at least, potentially in the case of an extremely small fraction of my team of which I'm unsure who this could be, being genuinely remorseful for their immoral actions (which, again, I doubt any member of my team would have committed).

(tl;dr version: Mensrea, please at least give my teammates a chance to explain themselves before you ban them. They're very likely innocent, and I'd stake my leadership, and my honor, on it.)

EDIT: Saw your post above, Mensrea. The Iron boots glitch is something I recall from the previous war, of gold vs red. It's very likely that the duped iron boots were leftover from that, when we were killed, and the boots duped, and filled up our inventories. We stored them in chests just to get them out of our inventories. The chests could well have been left untouched. As for the quantum helmets, I'm sorely disappointed in the gold team for having done that. They'd given me quantum armor to distribute before the war, but I was told gold had made a mass fab and had a mfs and nuclear reactor, so I thought it was legitimate. It was 3 additional suits to the five or six I'd made beforehand.