G1R Warcraft: IC2, project red, guns, ICBM, gregtech & much more!

• Updated IC2 to 1.337b (most recent IC2).

Also completed the transition to bukkit so no more of me being a short-tempered ass, chronic restarts, rollbacks etc, stuff not working right, etc.

JUST MAKE SURE YOU DONT PLACE A HOE IN A DEPLOYER!

I'm also looking into some other ways to encourage PVP. Since the server is "boring" for some people (notably due to the lack of war...) I'm going to be pushing for war more and I'm going to try to add some interesting capture the point / or CTF mechanics.

Don't forget: I took off mobs and added spawn mines to shift the focus from survival to combat. This is not supposed to be a free build/survival/peaceful co-existance server or else you WOULD NOT have those benefits. They are strictly there to stream-line and promote PVP combat.

I also want to clarify something about leadership and reps. I want to make it as clear as possible.

THERE IS NO RULE STATING THAT YOU CANNT DEFY LEADERS/REPS OR ATTEMPT TO OVERTHROW THEM.

"Leader" is just an informal title. Literally all they do is declare war/surrender/recruit & appoint reps if there are less then 3. They CANNOT kick you off the team without a good reason (NOTE: violating an informal peace treaty on a war server is NOT a good reason. Think griefing/stealing from your own team).They can encourage, threaten or imply but unless your stealing or griefing your own team they cant just throw you out and confiscate your stuff.

If you are unhappy about your leader or reps challange their authority. If there is a dispute over leadership it will be settled by vote among your team. The leader/rep/challanger with the most votes will be granted the position. The voting period will be a few days to make sure all the players on your team have a chance to cast their vote.

• Hey Mensrea,

I downloaded the modpack on the website due to the fact that MMW is no longer up for download. After downloading, I put it on my desktop and tried to unarchive the RAR. It runs through, and then does not put a folder on my desktop. I would just install the mods by hand, but again, MMW is not downloadable anymore! Help me please. I'm on a Mac, could that be the problem?

Edit: Oh Christ you imported BROVILLE?! OMG ALL CAPS RAGE I CANT GET ON THE SERVER GAAAH ITS ALL YOUR FAULT MENSREA AHHH :P jk... But seriously I can't wait to get on, so if you could help me I would give you all of my UUM. :Matter: :Matter: :Matter:

Edit 2: I figured out my problem! The file inside the RAR is .minecraft, and so it won't show up on my desktop due to .filename folders being reserved for system use on OSX... Could you send me a link to a special folder with a folder "minecraft" instead of ".minecraft"?

E3: Got it, just had to go into Terminal and edit OSX files so that it showed me system files which I could terminally destroy my OS by deleting. All good now. 8)

• something is fuck up with my account every time i try to log on it freezes and i try to log on with my brothers then try to register it say i can't register any more wtf is going on some please help a error says plugin(s) failed to load: spc_worldedit.class

• I have the EXACT same problem as timetogo. When i log in, its stuck on logging in screen. and it freezes minecraft. I tried to go on my bros account but it didnt work since i couldnt register...

• its fucking lava there lava i'm spawning on and it freezing me someone please take care of it if ur fallout or tu go to the [place i made and you will probably see the lava take care or it

• Hey guys I might not be on for awhile. My HDD failed so everything got erased. I may or may not get IC and stuff again, idk if it's worth it. MMW always caused me to crash so idk.

• Hmm... Well, I got the folder with the mods installed and configed, but when I tried to play, it blackscreened. I went into the jar and deleted the META-INF, and then tried again. Still no luck, still a black screen. I checked to make sure it hadn't regenerated the META-INF, but it was not there. What could be causing the crash? I still can't find a way to extract crash data from a blackscreen on a Mac. ?(

• OK, looks like I FINALLY figured out the problem. It was blackscreening forever, and that wasn't a problem with the jar, but apparently the natives folder. It has system specific info in it related to drawing memory etc. So I replaced it with another minecraft folder's natives folder and it worked! So now, I'm on the server, and it is asking for registration. It won't let me do anything, not even turn my head, with out registering first. I can't figure out what to do now!

• OK, looks like I FINALLY figured out the problem. It was blackscreening forever, and that wasn't a problem with the jar, but apparently the natives folder. It has system specific info in it related to drawing memory etc. So I replaced it with another minecraft folder's natives folder and it worked! So now, I'm on the server, and it is asking for registration. It won't let me do anything, not even turn my head, with out registering first. I can't figure out what to do now!

Type /register (password) (email)

• I did, and now I have a new problem. My last complaint was because of me being stupid, but when I tried to get on the server, for some reason my IGN was Player. I accidentially registered with that IGN, and when I logged back in to the server I was my IGN (sgtchuckle117) again. I tried to register again, as it said I hadn't, and it wouldn't let me register more than one account from the same IP. Now I'm stuck.

• So I have been looking into some ways to nerf quantum armor. I'm sure all of you who play on the server understand why - PVP fights no longer involve skill or fun - just slugfests between two guys frantically clicking in each others general directions. No skill involved really, ecspecially compared to long range sniper showdowns or mid air jetpack fights. I already made nano-sabers cheap enough for the whole family. I wish I could somehow disable that quick-run thing as well (what the heck is the quantum toggle option for in the config anyway?). However, I may have found something that can fix our problem.

http://forums.bukkit.org/threa…1060-0-9-6-rc-1337.18043/

This bukkit plugin supposedly lets you change damage mechanics. I could potentially configure it so nano-sabers do a ton of extra damage to guys in quantum suits. The only catch is that the wiki is incomplete and I'm a little technically challanged. So, until I figure this out (not a lot of time in between work, home & normal hosting duties) we will be stuck with uber OP quantum...unless of course someone else can help me [this means you]. The sooner I can figure this out the sooner quantum can be fixed. Also, I will give the person who successfully helps me a substantial prize. Well worth it.