What's the fastest way for someone new to IC2 to make a TON of UU matter?

• I'm trying to replicate enough iridium to get quantum armor by just using my advanced miner to mine cobblestone but jeez this is unbelievably slow. I don't know what to do. It takes me an hour or two just to get ONE iridium shard.

I don't want to do anything super advanced that would take enormous amounts of hours to make, but is there any option? I don't know anymore.

• Official Post

Using scrap (made using the recycler) will reduce the energy costs, but fundamentally it's end game so takes a lot of power to do. Nuclear reactors are the best bet for producing enough power.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Yeah I've been making scrap from cobblestone mined from my advanced miner but it's taking forever. Surely there must be a better way? And by forever I mean countless hours and hours and hours

• What's is an example of a "proper setup"? Any links/suggestions?

First I need infinite cobblestone I guess, or any other item, and I'm not even sure how to go about getting that.