Fluid-o-Mat

• Same thing as a trade-o-mat but for fluids.

Yeah I know you could fill cells, and put on the trade-o-mat, but lets say you want to buy a whole drum, or you wanna sell/buy just few mBs of UU.

You can even add a fluid pulling up for it to pull from other containers like "mod x" drum, silos, tanks, and also an ejector upgrade.

• I haven't used the trade-o-mat (since I don't play multiplayer), but if it works with universal fluid cells (since non-universal cells were removed from IC2 as of MC 1.8 iirc), wouldn't it already be possible to use it with full drums, or ufcs with small amounts of fluid in them?

• I haven't used the trade-o-mat (since I don't play multiplayer), but if it works with universal fluid cells (since non-universal cells were removed from IC2 as of MC 1.8 iirc), wouldn't it already be possible to use it with full drums, or ufcs with small amounts of fluid in them?

No bc the cells must all have a fixed value, you can simply, lets say ask for 10 credit for 1mb of UU, and supply the trader with a full cell for example.

• I'm a little confused here - are you saying it's currently impossible to use the trade-o-mat to sell liquid UU matter in 1 mB increments, or just annoyingly difficult? I can see the logic of the latter (since I don't know how one would get exactly 1 mB into a universal fluid cell from a machine that already has more than that), but not the former.

I also don't see how that prevents you from using it with full drums. I doubt you'd sell full drums of UU matter, but maybe distilled water or biogas.

• I'm a little confused here - are you saying it's currently impossible to use the trade-o-mat to sell liquid UU matter in 1 mB increments, or just annoyingly difficult? I can see the logic of the latter (since I don't know how one would get exactly 1 mB into a universal fluid cell from a machine that already has more than that), but not the former.

I also don't see how that prevents you from using it with full drums. I doubt you'd sell full drums of UU matter, but maybe distilled water or biogas.

Yes the way of putting 1mb into cells to sell them in the trade-o-mat. It is possible to sell anything as long as you are able to craft said thing.

Also, the drums would have to be sold along the fluid, like the dropped item.

If you take the energy-o-mat you can place an cable or energy storage block or even your own battery to have the energy you paid for. that would be the idea behind the fluid-o-mat, buy just the amout you want, with your own storage.