Blank/Broken Quest Book - SOLVED

• I thought I would post this as I figured out how to fix this issue when I was ready to quit my world and make a new one.

What you might see when you open your Better Quests book is an empty book. Restarting, the game, the machine; reinstalling, don't work. In your world your book is blank or is in some odd sort of programming mode.

This occurs when the local client engine exits while the QuestDatabase.json file has not be written to yet and closed correctly.

Upon examination of this directory .technic\modpacks\mcnewhorizons\saves\[save name] you will find that your QuestDatabase.json file is gone and is replaced by the file malformed_QuestDatabase.json0.json.

To fix this you need to create a new save, and from that save copy over a new copy of QuestDatabase.json in to your world's save directory.

In my case I created a game called, "new world" so I copied:

.technic\modpacks\mcnewhorizons\saves\New World\QuestDatabase.json

To:

.technic\modpacks\mcnewhorizons\saves\chris\QuestDatabase.json

and deleted malformed_QuestDatabase.json0.json

And we're good to go.

Don't delete this file by accident, FYI, this is your quest progress: QuestProgress.json

Good luck friends

• I have checked different kind of books where you can check the different kind of written content where you can find out the best writing services to complete the writing work.A lot of students can find out the https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/domyessay/ site platform which provides the writing reviews to complete the writing work in effective way.A lot of students always want to choose the best writing tips where they can learn the different kind of writing tricks easily.