Alternative to WorldControl

• Hey Guys, I was wondering if there is an alternative to WorldControl. as of now its not working on 1.10.2 and the developer stated he wont make it happen.

The modpack im playing is on 1.10.2 and it will take time for modders to catch up to 1.11 or even 1.12. Do you know of any similar mod? I mainly need a nuclear reactor temperature control device. Monitors and such I can take from OC. Thanks!

• Official Post

I might have a very partial port that you could use, it has the Thermal Monitor among other things, but it's not the world's most stable/reliable depending on what you're trying to achieve.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I want to monitor the heat inside the reactor to keep it stable. The monitor would have to be able to send a redstone signal upon reaching a certain temperature. Besides that I don't really need anything. Theoretically it doesn't even need to be readable on a monitor as long as it is in the UI and sends the signal.