What is the new video game you are talking about

• GregoriusT I have a question, What video game are you actually making after when you are done with minecraft? I am curious to see what game you are making or planning. If you are not making the new game that you are talking about, then what are going to plan on this new game after you are done with minecraft?

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• Ok Let me guess, a terra firma craft related game. :huh: Anyway that will be a near future.

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• Official Post

Its not directly TFC related, but the earlygame will be similar to TFC or earlygame GT6, just with much better concepts and Blocks that are only 0.25³ m³ large instead of 1m³ and more proper physics than MC could ever have.

Also its after I am done with GT6, and that still takes 1-2 years. The One Piece Manga will be at the Wano Arc then I guess XD