Query: Where is PIPES ???

• Modern industry have a lot of pipes. A LOT!

Examples:

https://media.nakanune.ru/imag…tures/image_big_83391.jpg (gas condensing)

http://kavkazplus.com/photos/npz.jpeg (oil refinery)

http://www.proatom.ru/img11/kovalev_r1.jpg (atomic reactor)

but with "Industrial Craft 2" need run (and fast run) with Fluid Cell to transfer any fluid between blocks.

Many kinds of cables is very good idea. But where is pipes?

In mod "Thermal Foundation" exist pipes for cold fluids (water, oil) and for hot fluids (lava). Maybe stole idea from "Thermal Foundation" (or write letter to author) and realize pipes in "Industrial Craft 2"? For cold fluid (water, sludge, essence, air, cold coolant), warm (canola oil, refined oil) and hot fluids (lava, po-ha-ha lava, steam, hot coolant).

Make labyrinth from pipes and make all working is better that "run with buckets".

For examples - Liquid Heat Exchanger produce "hot coolant" from "cold cooland" and Blast Furnance use "hot coolant" and exract "cold coolant". Both must have input and output holes for connect to pipes. To pipes can connect other producer of heat, or other user of heat. And one Liquid Head Exchanger can be used with many receivers. Or one Blast Furnance can receive heat from many Heat Exchanger, for increase speed of processing.

• I understand, very large work and many fluids not used into "Industrial Craft 2", but support for connect between blocks (and other mods) is nedded.

• Official Post

The work to design pipes that work in an interesting way but aren't very performance intensive is quite large, having pipes is something we've wanted for a long time now, yet getting something that is up to the needed quality has never materialised. Maybe one day they will get properly implemented beyond things like the fluid distributor and regulator.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Maybe can ask other modders for help? I periodical play with mod-pack "Termal Foundation", where pipes exist and work. An some kinds of pipes work, with auto interconnection.

Some questions to realization pipes I have to TeamCoFH, example two parallels pipes with different fluid. But in "Industrial Craft 2" cannot make two parallels cables in near cells ...

• Official Post

You can paint cables using painters that allows you to place them next to each other without touching. In fact, if you hold a painter in your off hand, then any cables you place will be automatically painted as they go down, so there is no fear of them touching whilst you switch to a painter like there used to be.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.