New Machine design is poor :(

• I not use any textures!

Untitled__1_

Textures on screeshot is from mod, icon for tools also changed, and also worse that previous.

Need "two beer or not two (maybe three) beer" for previous artist, for return normal texture. Three machin with same look is poor style.

• Official Post

You are both too bad at english to draw conclusions of anything.

Now please try to convey your message very carefully so we all can understand it. Maybe use your own Language for that, I bet Google Translate does a better Job at Translating than you two.

• I not use any textures!

Textures on screeshot is from mod, icon for tools also changed, and also worse that previous.

Need "two beer or not two (maybe three) beer" for previous artist, for return normal texture. Three machin with same look is poor style.

My apologies, I misunderstood and my issue is clearly unrelated to your reported concern. I usually have a texture pack applied so I'm not familiar with the prior appearance.

My reported issue is that texture packs aren't being applied to machine blocks, but then I found it was already reported.

• You are both too bad at english to draw conclusions of anything.

Now please try to convey your message very carefully so we all can understand it. Maybe use your own Language for that, I bet Google Translate does a better Job at Translating than you two.

Sorry for my English, because I study German in school and college.

[below in Russian]

Не думаю, что Google будет нормально переводить с русского на английский. Уже много раз убеждался в ущербности его переводов, особенно по игровой тематитке.