Dimension Blacklist / Whitelist

• I am unable to locate any documentation or config options for stopping IC2 items (ie. Rubber Trees) from generating in specific dimensions (ie. The Betweenlands, The Twilight Forest, etc.)

Is there any documentation on this?

Does this setting exist?

• Official Post

In the worldgen section of the config there is this:

Code
    ; Comma separated list of dimentions to not generate rubber trees in
    ; Does nothing if rubber tree generation is disabled
    rubberTreeBlacklist =

If you list the dimension IDs here it should skip generating rubber trees in them.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Very curious, that option does not exist in the "IC2.ini" that i have.

The only mention of rubber trees i have is:

Code
    ; Enable generation of rubber trees in the world.
    rubberTree = true

I am currently using "industrialcraft-2-2.8.16-ex112.jar"... which is the version Direwolf20 has in his latest release, "FTBPresentsDirewolf20112-1.10.0-1.12.2.zip"

I should be able to just add that code snippet you mention to the INI file "[worldgen]" section correct? (and regen world ofc.)

• Official Post

The config was added in 2.8.30, so you'll want to update to at least that. The current latest version is 2.8.75 though, so it's probably best to get that to ensure you have all the other features and fixes that have been added since 2.8.16.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.