Game Crash 1.12.2

• Hello!

I've been making myself a modpack which included IndustrialCraft2. Unfortunately, this is the only mod not working in my favor.

My Modlist;

• Actually Additions
    • Aether
    • Agricraft
    • AkashicTime
    • Animania
    • AppleSkin
    • AE2
    • Armoa1997DimensionalWorld
    • BaseMetals
    • Baubles
    • BinnieMods
    • BiomesOPlenty
    • Bookshelf
    • Botania
    • CT2
    • DarkUtils
    • DeepResonance
    • DoomlikeDungeon
    • Draconic Evolution
    • Embers
    • EnderIO
    • EnderStorage
    • EnderZoo
    • ExtraUtils2
    • Forestry
    • Gendustry
    • Generators
    • Harvest
    • HWYLA
    • IE
    • IC2
    • InfiniteFluids
    • Inventory Sorter
    • IronBackpacks
    • IronChest
    • JEI
    • JEIBees
    • JourneyMap
    • MagicBees
    • Mantle
    • Mekanism
    • MekaGenerators
    • MTRM
    • ModernMetals
    • MysticalAgradditions
    • MysticalAgriculture
    • NetherMetals
    • Pam'sHarvestCraft
    • PlusTiC
    • QuickLeafDecay
    • RFTools
    • RFToolsDim
    • SimpleGenerators
    • StorageDrawers
    • StorageDrawersExtras
    • TConstruct
    • TechReborn
    • ThaumCraft
    • TombStone
    • TwilightForest
    • VeinMiner

I saw an earlier post about BaseMetals and TechReborn causing an issue (both of which I have) but they are both updated to the latest release. I've also tried three different updates of IC2 and Forge itself. I've also deleted the .config file each time I switched to a different build for IC2. I'm not sure what else to do besides post here. I've uploaded the Error Report. (sorry about the length, didn't know how to spoiler the list). Hopefully I can get this fixed soon.. I'm itching to play my first modpack!

• Hello!

I've been making myself a modpack which included IndustrialCraft2. Unfortunately, this is the only mod not working in my favor.

The modlist has been uploaded as well.

I saw an earlier post about BaseMetals and TechReborn causing an issue (both of which I have) but they are both updated to the latest release. I've also tried three different updates of IC2 and Forge itself. I've also deleted the .config file each time I switched to a different build for IC2. I'm not sure what else to do besides post here. I've uploaded the Error Report. (sorry about the length, didn't know how to spoiler the list). Hopefully I can get this fixed soon.. I'm itching to play my first modpack!

Current Forge; 14.23.3.2678

Attempted; 14.23.3.2655, 14.23.3.2659 (saw this recommended version in a previous post), 14.23.3.2678

• Official Post

Make sure you've got the latest version of Modern Metals too, that's the actual addon to Base Metals that adds the recipe which is breaking things.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Try deleting the folder "ic2" in the config folder. If it still doesn't work, please post the fml-client-latest.log file.

https://paste.ee/p/HCa22

https://paste.ee/p/xcLjp

Not sure which you wanted.. or if either of these are correct lol But as I stated, deleted the .config file didn't work, and there is no folder made for IC2 in the configs that I could see.

Make sure you've got the latest version of Modern Metals too, that's the actual addon to Base Metals that adds the recipe which is breaking things.

Everything associated with Base Metals is updated to the most recent release. I made two posts by accident, but the other had a png of all the mods in the actual folder.

• Official Post

At this point I'd suggest talking to the Base Metal people/person, this looks like the same problem as before but with newer versions. They might have changed something inadvertently since which brought it back. It is likely the combination with Tech Reborn also adding iridium, but I wouldn't expect Tech Reborn to be the actual one adding the recipe.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I'll do that, but would you happen to know the versions that are compatible with each other as of right now? I just want to dive into my game.. and I don't feel like I can do that without all the mods I wanted lol

Also, thanks so much for the fast responses. I really appreciate it.

• Help

https://pastebin.com/aWzh6nfm

Mods

Advanced Rocketry

AE2

Better With Engineering

BTWM

BIOMESOPlenty

Brandonscore

car

CHicken ASM

CCL

davincis vessels

Draconic evolution

embers

Ender storage

Energy Converters

Extra cels

EU2

Foamfix anarhy

Forestry

ForgeMultipart

IMmersive Engineering

IMmersive Engineering core

Immersive Petroleum

Immersive Tech

Ironchest

Iron Backpacs

IC2

jei

Lib Vulpes

Mekanism

Mekanism generators

Mekanism tools

movingworld

Nuclear craft2

Reborn Core

Redstone flux

Steve cats2

Survivalist

Tech reborn

MC version 1.12.2

Forge 2705

Sponge Forge

• Official Post

Whilst this would have been better served in it's own thread, the problem itself is clear enough. Your game has run out of memory, and thus Java needs more allocating to it. You'll have to run with -Xmx4G or however much RAM you want to give it and try running again.

I see this too much.

• But i delete IC2, and server didnt crashed!

Send you logs?

Whilst this would have been better served in it's own thread, the problem itself is clear enough. Your game has run out of memory, and thus Java needs more allocating to it. You'll have to run with -Xmx4G or however much RAM you want to give it and try running again.

• Official Post

IC2 adds a lot of content so the additional memory pressure is probably enough to push it over the edge if it is close enough already. It does mean you won't need to add much more for it to work, but there are always limits for how much you can get away with until needing to have to give it more.

I see this too much.