Can't Craft Insulated Copper Cable Anymore

• For some reason the recipe for the insulated copper cable suddenly doesn't work for me anymore and I have no idea why or how to fix it. I've tried to make it from my inventory and multiple different crafting tables. I have to resort to switching to creative mode any time I need some since I can't figure out how to work the /give command for the item correctly. Is there a fix for this so I don't need to cheat to get the item?
    I think its just an issue with the copper cable as I was able to make an insulated tin cable after copper stopped working. No idea how to reproduce it.

• Official Post

Can you still see them in JEI? Are you also using Multi-MC? There is a single other report of this happening, but without a concrete cause. It didn't really have an obvious resolution either, re-installing the modpack that had the problems made them go away.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• It is still viewable in JEI and I'm not using Multi-MC. Reinstalling the mod didn't work either.

Do you know the /give command to get the item or the proper identification for it (just because its quicker than switching back and forth between creative and survival)? The tooltip in game just says ic2:cable, but that gives a regular cable, not an insulated one.
    The only thing I remember doing before it stopped working was that I accidentally broke a pump with an ejector upgrade and some redstone in it over a pool of lava, but I don't think that's what caused the bug.

• It might have something to do with the world. I just loaded up a different world and the recipe works there but still doesn't back in my other file.

• Just found out something else. I have two different copper cables. One set with 0 NBT tags in the tooltip and one set with 2 NBT tags in the tooltip. The recipe works with the 2 tag cables and not the 0 tag cables. Not sure where the 0 NBT cables came from, but the issue is now resolved.

• Official Post

The cable type is stored in the NBT, so for insulated copper cables you'd want to do

Code
    /give <player> ic2:cable 1 0 {type:0b,insulation:1b}

But that also means that cables without an NBT are broken somehow. Perhaps another mod is trying to add or convert the recipe and is missing the NBT out in the process?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.