Binnies Mods 1.12 BDCraft

• BDCraft has a pack for Binnie's Mods (forestry stuff, extra bees etc.). There is an updated 1.12 pack, but it doesn't load.

There was a time when I would know how to fix this, but that part of my brain is gone.

I realize this isn't an IC2 question, but I'm asking. Do any of you super smart guys have any tips on what to check?

• Official Post

You'd want to have a look inside the Binnie's Mods jar to see the structure of the assets/<mod>/textures/* files and folders to see how much it lines up to the resource pack's. If you're lucky there shouldn't be too much to move around.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• You'd want to have a look inside the Binnie's Mods jar to see the structure of the assets/<mod>/textures/* files and folders to see how much it lines up to the resource pack's. If you're lucky there shouldn't be too much to move around.

Okay, I thought of that, I didn't want to mess around until I knew what I was doing. So the folder structure's should be identical, I'll try that.