Using IC2 with Life in the Woods Modpack

• Hi,

I´ve tried to include IC2 (Version 2.2.828) in the Life in the Woods Modpack (MineCraft version 1.7.10). It includes MC Forge version 10.13.4.1614 and Forge ModLoader Version 7.10.99.99. The game always crashes, when I am rightclicking on any machine or energy-storage. The FAQ of the Download-Page claims that this problem is caused by a incompatible version of the ModLoader. But I am not sure if it´s a good idea to replace the modloader of this modpack.

Does someone know how IC2 could work or if i could simply replace the modloader without damaging the modpack?

• Official Post

1614 should be fine for 1.7.10, the actual crash when you try could be useful to get an idea what's not happy

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Aroma1997

Installing other Versions of Forge does not seem to work. Every time i´ve tried the Modpack replaced the edited files with original files, it has downloaded. Denying access to the internet resulted in errors. Maybe i will find a solution for that.

Chocohead

here:

• Official Post

Just what was needed, thank you. You've got build 484 not 828, which was the last one for 1.7.2. Double check you're adding the right jar into the right mods folder and it should be fine.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Good to hear you've got it working

I see this too much.