Wind turbine and kinetic generator problem

• Official Post

Are you sure you've got the kinetic generator the right way around?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Having double checked, it's definitely backwards. The axle in the middle of the side you can see in https://i.imgur.com/nCx34yK.png is meant to face the wind turbine. You can tell the back and front apart by that axle, as the power bolt will appear in the empty space on the back that the front texture doesn't have.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

They sometimes content match threads to post seemingly non-spam content to bypass the filters for latter (spam) content.

I see this too much.