Industrialcraft crashing when starting it under Eclipse (version 1.4.7 IC2 1.115)

• Hello,

I'm trying to make an IC2 addon for IndustrialCraft Version 1.115 (Minecraft 1.4.7)

I'm using such an old version as we are still running a very old map on a server, and we don't want to lose the map since it is very complex and we spent many many hours working on it.

I've imported the APIs in Eclipse, and the game loads just fine with just the APIs loaded.

However if I add the IC2 MOD in the FML workspace, the game crashes with this error:

https://pastebin.com/sU7LPxw0

Thanks in advance for your help. I understand this is a very old version :)

• Official Post

The normal jar is obfuscated to work with a normal jar, you'll need to either obfuscate your mod to test it (which is kind of annoying, especially for debugging) or deobfuscate IC2's jar to test using it. You'll want something like BON for doing that.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• thanks, I solved the problem, but I saw that the block does not connect to the cable without returning errors, except when I break the cable: [IC2] removing com.lolz.main.TileEntityTest@1e4e6db from the EnergyNet failed, already removed: true

• Official Post

That'll be down to how you've implemented TileEntityTest. The energy net only expects one energy load/unload to be sent for an instance before the corresponding unloading/loading happens (or not as the case might be for an unload from leaving an area/the world). Feel free to post what you've got here if that's not obvious enough to fix it.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.