IC2 exp. Machines look old, classic! They're also gone from crafting

• hi, today when i launched ftb revelation(which uses ic2 experimental), my ic2 machines looked old, classic. All the new recipes were gone from JEI and from the creative menu, but they were still craftable. The new machines i had placed in my world (thermal centrifuge, blast furnace, steam boiler etc) were still working, but from the outside they also looked like from ic2 classic. How can i fix this? Last week everything was still ok, ic2 experimental looked like it has to!

• Official Post

That was last year's April Fool's joke, if you update IC2 it will go away immediately or you can wait until the third.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• how can i update ic2? Is it just downloading a newer version and putting it into the modpack? What if the modpack uses the newest version? Will I still be able to play on servers that use an older version?

• Official Post

You'll want to remove the old version when you add the newer one but otherwise yeah it's that simple. If the modpack is already using the new version it wouldn't have the April Fools switch still in. Theoretically so long as you've got a newer version than the server it would let you in.

Not that is should matter by now as it should have switched back on its own even with the old version.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Hi there, I just wanted to contribute that I am still having the same issue, with FTB Revelation. It started around April 1 out of nowhere, and still hasn't converted back. Do I need to restart my server?