Server doesnt start with IC 2

• Hi!

Im working in create a server with some friends and right now im adding mods to the server, i have tested other mods like the Forestry of the Buildcraft and no problem, i can join my own server, my friends can join and the items are ingame.

But when i add Industrial Craft 2 to the mods folder of the server, the server dont load, it crash, now the info:

Im using an i5-8600k 16GB RAM NVIDIA 1070Ti Running with Windows 10 Pro

I built my server with this Forge version: forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2768-installer-win

Im running the server with 6Gb using this bat:

java -Xmx6G -Xms6G -jar forge1.12.2.jar

The IC2 im using is: industrialcraft-2-2.8.129-ex112

(This version runs okey if i play alone in single player without any server involved)

The crash log i got from my last try is:

crash-2019-04-23_19.51.00-server.txt

While im writing it the server is running with a friend of mine testing in it other mods, and its working without problems with the 6Gb RAM, RAM taht by the way i would like to know if it is too much or not.

Thanks in advance for your help guys =)

• Official Post

Yeah there's a bug added in 126 which does that, if you update to 130 it will work fine in multiplayer again.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Ask away, the support section is designed for questions

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Ask away, the support section is designed for questions

thanks in advance =)

I found u have a mod that makes compatible Industrialcraft energy and Buildcraft energy named: EU-MJ-Engine

In discord today they sent me to this page:

https://github.com/Chocohead/EU-MJ-Engine

But im a noob in minecraft modding started learning about it like 3 dais ago and i cant find in that page where is the .jar that i need to put in the mods folder, can u help me? =)

• Official Post

I found u have a mod that makes compatible Industrialcraft energy and Buildcraft energy named: EU-MJ-Engine

In discord today they sent me to this page:

https://github.com/Chocohead/EU-MJ-Engine

But im a noob in minecraft modding started learning about it like 3 dais ago and i cant find in that page where is the .jar that i need to put in the mods folder, can u help me? =)

You'll want the releases tab, all the versions designed to be used are uploaded there. The newest one is here.

I see this too much.

• If the server is not starting up then you should go for another server where you can also complete a written tool kit for the installation of the server as well. Many students learning from the server and get the best writing options with some https://domeanessay.com/ site option facility. Now it is easier to find the best writing work online which offers the best content writing work.